Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CamKarley Colchester  (Read 980 times)

2 review(s) for CAMKARLEY1 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ragnbone

External Link/Members Only

£140 for a incall hour of CamKarley's time at a private residence in south Colchester. 

Pictures are out of date as Karley is carrying more weight around the tummy at present. 

As agreed in communications prior to the event, Karley was dressed in her dominatrix attire. The outfit was crotchless, no panties being worn so a shaven pussy was there on display when she answered the door.  Very sexy. 

Introductions, pleasantries and monies were exchanged and I departed for the ensuite to undress and freshen up.  Upon my return, Karley directed me to bend over the side of the bed and she proceeded to administer firm, sharp strokes to each buttock with a leather covered paddle.  At intervals, my cock and balls were fondled. After a final furious rally of strokes across the bum, Karley some lube to my bum and grabbed her strap on.  Needless to say, she fucked me. 

After the strap on fun, I was instructed to stand up and lay on the bed.  Karley then dispensed with the strap on and sat astride my face.  Orders were given to lick her pussy and make a good job of it.  No idea if I did but there were certainly lots of 'oohs' and 'aahs' intersped with verbal taunts.  It eventually cam to the point where she slid off my face and down over my body,  until her head was between my legs.  I was then treated to an excellent blowjob.  Climax was CIM and it was most definitely swallowed.