Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Using up your quota  (Read 2452 times)

Offline ik8133

Does it put you off meeting a girl if she stipulates one cum in half an hour or say two in an hour?   

I just feel like it adds a bit of pressure, makes it more like a service and if you use your quota early, for instance within the first ten minutes of a half an hour punt are you outa there?

I know personally I might just manage one in half a hour, but there might be the day when I could go more, just the option wouldn't be there.

Offline Gustav Klimt

Does it put you off meeting a girl if she stipulates one cum in half an hour or say two in an hour?   

I just feel like it adds a bit of pressure, makes it more like a service and if you use your quota early, for instance within the first ten minutes of a half an hour punt are you outa there?

I know personally I might just manage one in half a hour, but there might be the day when I could go more, just the option wouldn't be there.

I'd be lucky to cum twice in the same day.

Offline standardpostage

I think there are lots of girls out there that offer unlimited cums.

Just a matter of reading profiles and contacting them if necessary.

Then you can cum twenty times if you want   :)

Myself being an old codger I'm  happy with once a week  :)

PS going for an all you can eat restaurant tonight  :)

Online RandomGuy99

It's a maximum limit not a target.

If she says you can cum as many times as you like in the time period, I still wouldn't be aiming for 10 times in an hour.  There are plenty more things to enjoy in a booking than me cuming.

Just go with the flow and enjoy yourself.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 04:59:44 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline sunnyj

I am not put off by one in half an hour or two in an hour limit as long as they don't follow any tactics to make be cum faster. Anyone who does it gets a straight negative rating from me.

If I finish early then I would expect the WG to allow me to stay for rest of the booking time and try to have chat with me. If she asks me to leave before the booking time ends then she gets a negative rating from me. I always leave on time whether I finished or not.

There are few WGs who I have seen allows only one in an hour and they get neutral rating even if their service is good.

I can easily manage two in half an hour and three in an hour meeting. Usually I confirm the number of pops before handing over the cash.  :hi:

Offline Urban_G

It's another reason why you should always confirm services before handing over the cash. Personally it's never been an issue for me but for 30 minutes I would only expect to finish once and less likely these days, twice in an hour.

If I finish early then generally I leave to get on with my day, I don't buy into this bullshit that I'm paying for their time, I'm paying to get sucked and fucked.

That phrase 'cum as many times as you like' is misleading, I'd like to cum 2 or 3 times but I'd probably only manage it once :D
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 05:15:38 pm by Urban_G »

Online hendrix

Certainly puts me off. I'd never book a WG who had a cum limit. On the day, I might cum once or several times.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Was talking to a WG i see quite a bit and she said that most blokes only cum once, very few manage twice..

Offline freeze44

Certainly puts me off. I'd never book a WG who had a cum limit. On the day, I might cum once or several times.

Yeah I would say similar and depends on the wg as well so be well pissed off if ready for a further round but not allowed to splaf!!

Online RandomGuy99

I don't understand with the fixation on how many times you cum in the time period. I just shag 'em for the time period and cum at the end.

Once works for me

Offline freeze44

Was talking to a WG i see quite a bit and she said that most blokes only cum once, very few manage twice..

Would guess that the norm esp. in shorter bookings but we ain't machines and sometime can cum quickly so would want to able to at least try to go again.

Offline pewpewpew

I usually only cum once even in an hour booking, but still try to avoid girls with a cum limit as it just seems like they are too business like and I probably won't enjoy the service

Offline signy

I sometimes have to remind girls that I have a strict one cum limit. Especially if they get too energetic early on.

Once you get to my age, the male orgasm is seriously over-rated; all the fun is in the previous 50 minutes, after that it is just cleaning up.

Offline tynetunnel

I sometimes have to remind girls that I have a strict one cum limit. Especially if they get too energetic early on.

Once you get to my age, the male orgasm is seriously over-rated; all the fun is in the previous 50 minutes, after that it is just cleaning up.
+1 - superbly put  :drinks:

Offline millbush

Something to look forward to,see your point though.
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Plan R

Yep - doesn't bother us 'one-pop-wonders'  :hi:

Offline HarryZZ

The limit is because they don't want some old codger having a heart attack hammering away with their placid member trying to pop again when they're actually done for the next 24 hours.

Offline bdyno

If I see it mentioned on a profile it doesn't worry me too much.  I always do an hour long punt with the intention of getting a second pop in because the first one doesn't take too long so that fits within most girls rules if they have them.  Most don't even have that rule though.

The only time it really pissed me off was once when I TOFTT.  Met the girl, did the usual brief chat about what you like to do so I told her - give me a blow job because I don't last long first time out, then we'll fool around until I'm hard again and I fuck you.  She said OK, but then once I'd cum she chose to tell me she only allowed one in any meet.  No matter how much I told her that took the piss and reminded her what she agreed to at the start, she wouldn't budge.

Offline Vanhobonk

It puts me off even though I can only do one in hh and 2 in hour anyway,it just gives off a bad vibe,you want the WG to at least give the impression she loves getting fucked.Profiles like that make them sound like they want it over asap which is a turn off for me.

Offline Adoniron

Once in half an hour is fine but you should be able to cum as many times as you like in a longer meeting.

Online mr.bluesky

Used to cum a lot weekly  now I cum a lot weakly   :D

Offline bedhedred

Yep - doesn't bother us 'one-pop-wonders'  :hi:

In the past year, I've had several experiences with girls whose MO is to push for 2 pops in the hour. They rush to make you come in the first 20 mins or so, then after a break are happy to initiate or receive round 2.

I don't enjoy this because round 2 normally doesn't happen. I wonder if the girls know/guess this and "game" the situation, so as to have and easy second half whilst still appearing to be servicing me.

The trick nowadays is to find girls who will do a slower teasing build up. They exist, but are few and far between. I don't mind if I have one great pop at the 45 minute mark. I don't feel short changed by that.

Online RandomGuy99

In the past year, I've had several experiences with girls whose MO is to push for 2 pops in the hour. They rush to make you come in the first 20 mins or so, then after a break are happy to initiate or receive round 2.

I don't enjoy this because round 2 normally doesn't happen. I wonder if the girls know/guess this and "game" the situation, so as to have and easy second half whilst still appearing to be servicing me.

The trick nowadays is to find girls who will do a slower teasing build up. They exist, but are few and far between. I don't mind if I have one great pop at the 45 minute mark. I don't feel short changed by that.
So just slow 'em down. It ain't difficult.

Offline freeze44

Once in half an hour is fine but you should be able to cum as many times as you like in a longer meeting.

Get where your coming from but if the average time to cum is say 10 to 15 mins, the other 15 mins is for what?

Having a chat, RO, massage? Whatever it is, and if that what someone wants then fine, but if you got ready to go again but no action then going to be left frustrated.

At £2 a min upwards think it's just bad value to book a one pop wg. 

Offline Adoniron

Get where your coming from but if the average time to cum is say 10 to 15 mins, the other 15 mins is for what?

Having a chat, RO, massage? Whatever it is, and if that what someone wants then fine, but if you got ready to go again but no action then going to be left frustrated.

At £2 a min upwards think it's just bad value to book a one pop wg.

In a 30 minutes meeting I make sure I don't cum until near the end of the session. Some girls try to make it happen earlier but rarely succeed.
I couldn't cum twice in 30 minutes even if I wanted to and frankly I never really have wanted to.

Online the_exile

Another one to check is that if you've agreed on cum twice in an hour booking that you can actually have sex twice, as have been told that I could only fuck once & that it would be HR for the second time! This was of course when I was all set to get inside her again, really frustrating.

Offline bedhedred

I couldn't cum twice in 30 minutes even if I wanted to and frankly I never really have wanted to.

If you are visiting an SP for the first time, the safest thing to do is book 30 mins. Before you leave you can confirm all the details of one-pop versus two if you intend to have a follow-up meeting.

I've had some good hour-long "first-time" meets, but probably just as many expensive disasters where the last 30 mins was unused.

Offline Plan R

Worth finding a few regs that know what you like - that's always my aim, to have two regs on hot standby.
My last three buggered off !  Oh well I'll just have to have sex with more mid 20s EEs
The things I do for this hobby  :rolleyes: