Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: when do most WG's return?  (Read 2719 times)

Offline horsa

do I have to wait until mid January to have a punt?  :dash:

Online mr.bluesky

There must be loads back working now after their christmas holidays. Whereabouts are you looking  :unknown: In fact I bet most of them only closed for a couple of days for christmas with the exeption of the Romanians who probably go back to the Motherland over christmas

Offline bdyno

There were enough around that didn't stop - I saw a few who went green on xmas day itself, and a couple who are offering a special deal on overnights for NYE.  Just do a search for available today and get in touch with them.

Offline tesla

I suspect some will not return top work until their children have returned to school

Offline Londonpunter30

Emma starts work today.
Sarah is back tomorrow morning.
Chloe, pixie, Sandra , Tina are all working from tomorrow afternoon.

Seriously WTF did you expect from this post ? With no link to an area or profile on aw how can any of us know who or where you are referring to.

Sex workers do go home for Christmas and new year. Some return, some never come back

Offline Happylad

The "Run of the Mill" ones - as soon as they`ve spent up.  The more expensive ones - when they`ve finished their `Winter Break` in The Azores or the Bahamas, at the end of January

Offline tantric talents

Two possible answers to the OPs question. “when do most WG's return?“

Generally either when they simply need more spondoolies
or in the case of some non eu - when they can get another holiday visa!

Offline Hobbit

Two possible answers to the OPs question. “when do most WG's return?“

Generally either when they simply need more spondoolies
or in the case of some non eu - when they can get another holiday visa!

No, there's only one answer to the question: "when do most WG's return? "
Answer: When the money runs out.  :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline tantric talents

No, there's only one answer to the question: "when do most WG's return? "
Answer: When the money runs out.  :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think you’ll find that was answer number one  :hi:

Offline Hobbit

I think you’ll find that was answer number one  :hi:

Apologies my comrade,  :hi: I noticed after I wrote it. It's still true though.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline bolo79bm

Emma starts work today.
Sarah is back tomorrow morning.
Chloe, pixie, Sandra , Tina are all working from tomorrow afternoon.

Seriously WTF did you expect from this post ? With no link to an area or profile on aw how can any of us know who or where you are referring to.

Sex workers do go home for Christmas and new year. Some return, some never come back

:D

Offline king tarzan

Awareness and alertness and accuracy of a 🦊🥊🥊🥊🥊
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dryanse8

Years ago, when I first started out punting, there was a real hottie on one of the agency sites that I set my sights on booking. Spoke to the agency and they said she'd gone back home for a few weeks, but was due to return. Alas she didn't return and that still irks me from time to time.
In short though, if you see a WG who floats your boat, don't wait. No point.
Could get run over by a bus tomorrow.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Depends what type of chick you are looking for. I remember in the past during the summer holidays and christmas/new years it was a WG drought for latinas...well, the attractive ones anyway. If you have a wider range of WGs that you don't mind seeing and have the money to accommodate then you can punt anytime. If not and you have a specific criteria, then most likely you would have to wait until mid jan for the WGs to come back when their £££££ are low. 

Offline webpunter

Reck you'll see some back this weekend & deffo more start of next week
The more organized burds provide their return dates on their profiles
Schools start Monday meaning hooker mums can get back into the usual routine
January usually a tighter month when it comes to availability of funds given the xmas spends
So perhaps a bit less on the demand side of punting whereas the supply should increase [well back to normal levels]
I don't expect to see much if any difference in pricing, however availability could improve a bit

Offline Ilovebbw

According to the message I've just had it must be tomorrow, apparently a local lass has "very limited availability" if I'm interested. If it was that limited I'm sure she wouldn't be sending a begging message. Anyway I've told her I've got very limited funds on the off chance she'll do me a discount. :D

Offline horsa

of the 3 I have at the top of my list, 1 returns Saturday - the other 2 next week

Offline webpunter

Good thinking  :thumbsup:

There is some good news.  As you like BBWs its likely that they've had a good feed up over the xmas break   

Who ate all the [mince] pies :D

According to the message I've just had it must be tomorrow, apparently a local lass has "very limited availability" if I'm interested. If it was that limited I'm sure she wouldn't be sending a begging message. Anyway I've told her I've got very limited funds on the off chance she'll do me a discount. :D

Offline Ilovebbw

Good thinking  :thumbsup:

There is some good news.  As you like BBWs its likely that they've had a good feed up over the xmas break   

Who ate all the [mince] pies :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Could be a win-win for me then if the punting gods are looking down on me. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Offline Home Alone

Reck you'll see some back this weekend & deffo more start of next week
The more organized burds provide their return dates on their profiles
Schools start Monday meaning hooker mums can get back into the usual routine
January usually a tighter month when it comes to availability of funds given the xmas spends

So perhaps a bit less on the demand side of punting whereas the supply should increase [well back to normal levels]
I don't expect to see much if any difference in pricing, however availability could improve a bit

I'm not sure about the balance between supply and demand.

Without trawling back through previous years' threads - and this may only have applied to the more mature SPs, who, like many of us, may well have family credit card bills to pay - I have it in my memory that there were discounted prices available in previous Januaries & Februaries when supply exceeded demand.

Also those who rent a flat specifically as work premises will probably have to pay a fortnight's rent on an unused flat. 🤞 There were certainly some discounts available last month - I know; I got one! :D
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 09:37:55 pm by Home Alone »

Offline webpunter

Minor differences me thinks, as i eluded to
More like when is the cheapest flight into Stanstead on Paddy-Fuck-Wit-Air  :)

I'm not sure about the balance between supply and demand.

Offline king tarzan

Tavolga hopefully should be back soon on Diva ( around 25th Jan she mentioned)
Trust me absolutely 👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋
She told me she ' loves sex' otherwise no point doing it..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HarryZZ

It's still slim pickings in my area, many of those in a 10 mile radius haven't logged in since mid December, I'm hoping there a return to work and perhap[s some new faces this week.

Offline Home Alone

Most schools are back today; we can expect a lot of MILFy Mums to be, erm, up & running again this week. :yahoo:

Offline webpunter

Slight edit  :D

Most schools are back today; we can expect a lot of MILFy Mums to be, erm, up & running lying on their back legs open again this week. :yahoo:

Offline Vice Admiral

Romanians are very thin on the ground at the moment – which may either be a plus or a minus, depending on your point of view.

The Orthodox Church celebrates Christmas today and, while the internet seems ambivalent as to whether Romanians generally regard 25 December or 7 January as Christmas Day, there seems to be unanimity that Christmas celebrations in Romania continue until 7 January.

Either way, your friendly neighbourhood Romanian hookers should be piling back into a street near you in the next few days.

Let's hope they haven't overdosed on the Domnule Kiplingescu mince pies.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

"Romanians generally regard 25 December or 7 January as Christmas Day"

How odd?, I do note that Bella of Swaffham says she'll be back on the 9th and another I know said that same date but shes coming back by coach, seems its cheaper than by Air?.

28 Hours tho and 2600 KM whereas around 3 and a half hours by air?.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 07:09:57 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline Happylad

"Romanians generally regard 25 December or 7 January as Christmas Day"

How odd?, I do note that Bella of Swaffham says she'll be back on the 9th and another I know said that same date but shes coming back by coach, seems its cheaper than by Air?.

28 Hours tho and 2600 KM whereas around 3 and a half hours by air?.

She probably pays the fare from doing `quickies` at every `comfort` break the coach has to make.