Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Having my first b2b tomorrow - what to expect?  (Read 1526 times)

Mr888

I'm going for a 1 hour body to body massage with a young Chinese lady tomorrow and just wondering what these usually involve and what kind of standard I should expect? I basically want to know if I'm being ripped off haha, but also if anyone has any tales of Porto up arou good ones Id like to hear so that I know how good they can possibly be.

JS1965

If she refuses to give you free prawn crackers then she is ripping you off  :D

Monsieur69

£40 gets you a straight massage for one hour. Anything else is negotiable. A further £40 so £80 in total is about right for a genuine B2B. You will both be naked and she will put oil on her and you and slide along your body while you are in FDM ( Face down mode and FUM Face up mode ) she will start with you in FDM and after 20-30 minutes ask you to turn over. If you are lucky you will get the full 60 minutes if not complain. A shower before and after should not be part of the one hour but don't take the piss by staying in the shower for more than 5 minutes. When in FUM you should get a Happy Ending i.e. she will toss you off and if she is good she will do edging. Going right to the point of orgasm ( yours ) then stopping and re-starting. She should use lots of oil preferably warm and not baby oil. YMMV ( your mileage may vary ) and if you use all your charm you can get a BJ and reverse oral on her if that is your thing or your  fingers on her clit. These will be at no extra charge. Tell her how you like to be wanked and after you cum she should not stop but milk you dry. Finally she should know how to do a legit massage. Enjoy.

Mr888

Thanks man great post! I'm really hoping she is actually sensual and knows how to edge etc, beyond that and a serviceable massage anything else is a bonus.

So I take it that's it's pretty normal to try and feel/finger her pussy?

Monsieur69

Ask first. If you don't you may get banned. YMMV is the name of the game. Use your charm and get more than others. That is part of the fun. If in doubt hold back and try later. WSWS / Will she won't she? is what makes B2B such fun.