Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natashaxx_ - Croydon (young looker in a bloody seedy venue)  (Read 2171 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6713135) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jkandjol

Profile link: External Link/Members Only

I paid £100 for 1/2 Hour

Comms and Venue -

Via text. All good and to the point. She delayed me a bit and I think the reason for that is her mate was in a booking before me and they basically share one bedroom. So her mate's booking probably ended a bit later than expected.

One of the (few remaining) old tired buildings across/around from West Croydon station. The gaff was bare. Lounge, bedroom, bathroom. When washing my hands I noticed the shower was bone dry, so clearly the WG(s) had not used it any time recent.
Also bear in mind:
A woman (who may be External Link/Members Only) was 'hiding' in lounge under a duvet when I came in. Heard her walking about during the punt. Quite comically rushed to hide under duvet again when I was leaving. Don't know why she was hiding. I've been to a few set ups where the WG has a mate in the lounge. Usual practice is just to be there and ignore punter, or flirtingly smile and greet in passing.

Formalities, Looks and the Meet itself -

She's pleasant and London girl vibes. My guess would be she was born in Lithuania and her parents emigrated when she was very young, which is in line with EU-UK history. Or she could have just bought the profile off a Lithuanian  :D :unknown:. But I think the blondie vibes and facial features make me think she is actually Lithuanian.

Looks she bad. Bum (I believe it is natural; impressive) and legs as per photos. Boobs bigger and more volume than I expected. Only caveat is stomach. Not toned and washboard as some photos look. She strikes me as someone who could lose shape with age (I would believe she is indeed currently 22).
Face she's cute and pretty. She had ridiculously long and thick fake eye lashes. Doesn't do much for me but for those of you who love that go fill your boots. I have no reason to think any of her listed proportions on profile are not truthful. If anything she could go beyond those listings and get away with overstating her bra cup size. Her feet were as pictured (pretty) and soft pedicured soles however she was walking around barefoot and clearly didn't clean etc so with a heavy heart I could not/did not indulge as far as my mouth or bare member were  concerned.

During booking did:
Kissing, she just gave me some lip pecks really.
Fingered her quite a bit. One of those pussies that is very meaty and pink on inside. Comes out as if there's not enough space on the inside for what's inside  :lol:. Pussy very similar to what I reported here (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=393417.0). She got vocal during the fingering and also is a leg shaker, so I knew I was in for a good fuck insofar her reactivity. I did clock a little whiff on my fingers after this.
Protected sex was good but restricted in parts. She can arch good in doggy but at times twisted her back etc I guess to mitigate my length and anything particularly HAM. She never complained, but could tell she genuinely couldn't take it in some parts and I eased off accordingly. Her pussy does feel very good, warm and soft on your dick from the inside. She was also a very loud moaner, I really enjoyed her moans.

Ratings -

Face: 4 stars
Body: 5 stars
Attitude: 4 star
Service: 3 stars

I believe my top two reviewed punts so far and only 18/20s, Carol got 4 for face and 4 for body. Louise got 5 for face and 3 for body. So that shows how much I rate Natasha. She might be the first 5 I've given for body? I'm pretty sure her face-body aggregate score (9/10) is the highest I've given.
Tammy, who I rated highly and as Logan correctly implied I quite fancy..even she got an (4 + 4) 8 rating.

Attitude wise I would say she defeated the stereotype of what young birds with her look are like. She was very chill and humble.

Overall: 16/20. She has potential to be a top, top level WG. She can go below Sensitive Nympho and above HarperLAX. She is much better looking than Sensitive Nympho, but I think Sensitive Nympho's services are that much more better than Natasha's.

Rankings to date:

POSITIVES:
1) Carol Queen of Anal 18/20
2) LittleLouisexox 18/20
3) Scarlette_Wolfe 17/20
4) Tammy_xoxo 17/20
5) Elizabeth Romanova 17/20
6) BUSTY KLARA DEVINE 17/20
7) TurkishYasemin 17/20
8) Brielle 21 17/20
9) Yours_Khloe 17/20
10) juicy_jasmine 17/20
11) Elite-Jessica 16/20
12) Sensitive_Nympho 16/20
13) Natashaxx_ 16/20
14) HarperLAX 16/20
15) lexi.babe 15/20
16) Little-Brat-Jess 15/20
17) Englishslutjessica 15/20
18) Natalia_UK 15/20
19) AaliyahMoore 15/20
20) JessicaMilfRabbit 15/20
21) Lavish Diana 15/20
22) Angel-Alvarez 15/20
23) LatinaCleoRose 14/20
24) CleoEnglish 14/20
25) Angèle 14/20

NEUTRALS:
26) Beky-Bournemouth 13/20
27) BritishJasmineUK 13/20
28) SianBabeXXX 13/20
29) WannaComeAndPlayxx 13/20
30) British Lola May 13/20
31) British Dolll Lucy 13/20
32) Vicky_28 12/20
33) lulymay1 12/20
34) Szofi Hunter 12/20
35) TheArabPixie 12/20
36) KeiraKnoxx 12/20

NEGATIVES:
37) Pigeon Mode 11/20
38) English.Ella 11/20
39) Camilly big ass 10/20
40) english_tiffany_ 7/20
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 04:03:51 pm by jkandjol »

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Good review, only thing I’d say is giving her body top marks is interesting. I thought she was an attractive package all round but wouldn’t have given her body that high a rating. Is the fact she’s natural bump her up for you ?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 06:23:19 pm by Gentlelovemaking »

Offline jkandjol

Is the fact she’s natural bump her up for you ?

Definitely. In a world of ridiculous snow bunnies who have had more BBLs and/or implant changes than the amount of squats that they've done in their life, I have to rate ones like Natasha (I assume she achieved this via the gym..if anything too concentrated on her bum and legs Lol she can easily work on and tone up her stomach if she puts in 20% of the effort there as she does on her lower body).
The natural sizable boobs on her were good too for such a small woman. She's blessed. Clutching at straws the nipples were a bit odd. But that's no reason to drop a body rating on the way I do my scales.

P.S. good you agree she's natural. I'm very good at telling boobs. But some BBLs and other less intrusive bum procedures can slip under my radar. Especially if the girl remains active and works out on top of it/after said procedure.
Her bum is so well shaped IMO I was wondering if I missed incision marks amidst her tan/bikini lines.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 06:18:15 pm by jkandjol »

Offline Gentlelovemaking

She’s natural imo, I’ve just punted a lot of SP’s who have near perfect bodies and don’t discriminate between being natural or not so couldn’t give her that high a mark on the body. I do think age is on her side more than anything. I doubt she works out she’s just at the age when women can eat a dinner kebab daily and they still look good.

Offline jkandjol

Nah that shape is the product of hard work, surely. That's the only reason I had small doubts it's natural. Sculpted.

But yes to be clear to others, the feel is very much natural.

Her stomach and boobs defo have benefit of time. I can see her getting a tum with age and also those sizable boobs could drop at any moment.

Happy punting  :hi:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Ridiculous false tan too by the looks of it!

Offline Gentlelovemaking