Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PetitSuraia-West London  (Read 6372 times)

41 review(s) for PetitSuraia (35 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 0mard3000

External Link/Members Only

After coming across her profile a while back I'd been hoping to make an appointment for a little while now. She's recently moved to London so finally managed to connect. Met Suraia last week for a 1hr Booking. £150.

Comms: Mainly done via UKE but via text on the day and when on my way. Suraia is English so no issue with communication/language etc which made everything super easy.

The Girl: Very petite (around 5 foot), all natural body with a great juicy round ass. If you're  an ass-man, she's definitely got a great one. She's small but well proportioned and very pretty. I'm on the shorter side so definitely prefer small, petite girls with curves in the right places and she definitely fits the bill. She's half arab so has lovely light brown skin as you'd imagine.

The Meet: Suraia was very friendly, smiley and chatty from the off which was really nice. I felt we got on well. She was wearing some very nice lingerie and was very sexy. Can't remember if I had a shower or not but either way, once the basics were out of the way we got down to it. Started with some DFK which was nice, then into OWO which was great. Had a pretty long RO oral session which she really seemed to enjoy followed by sex in multiple positions. She kept up with me and gave as good as she got I'd say. We did a bit of everything and her in doggy was a site to behold. She was enthusiastic throughout but nothing fake or over the top. Additionally she was fit, flexible and definitely knew her way around the bedroom. I'd describe her as super sexy and super cute at the same time. Very much a GFE and kinda felt like you were having sex with the sexy girl next door who you found out had a touch of le freak in her. Lost track of time but we were pretty much at it for the whole hour and then some. She kept pace well and eventually I nutted in the condom, cleaned up and showered again I believe.

Definitely not a clock watcher and once finished we chatted briefly about various things, I get myself together and left.

Overall was a great meet with a sexy young petite girl with a great body and a fantastic ass. Will definitely try and see her again soon.

Offline samson02

Great spot and thanks for a good review.  She seems like a good candidate fpr the H/L.

Offline Thepacifist

Offline unus669

Good review OP. Was CIM/Swallow indulged? Do you know how receptive, she’d be to Anal  :unknown:

Offline 0mard3000

Good review OP. Was CIM/Swallow indulged? Do you know how receptive, she’d be to Anal  :unknown:

Not sure about CIM/Swallow. Not a thing for me tbh. Same with regards to Anal.

Offline Tom-seeking

Not sure about CIM/Swallow. Not a thing for me tbh. Same with regards to Anal.

CIM is extra so is Anal but at her discretion. She checks the size.

Offline johnyboyo

Thanks for the review  :hi: Planning to see this after this.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 07:58:59 pm by johnyboyo »

Offline LLPunting

CIM is extra so is Anal but at her discretion. She checks the size.

So a review would be even more helpful.

Offline Placebo88

This Exactly  :angry:

Or people could read her profile as that member probably did, albeit not recently enough to have seen the update on CIM. CIM is now offered as standard. Swallow is on her likes list and not specified as an extra. Anal is a £30 extra and at discretion dependent on girth.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 03:58:42 pm by Placebo88 »

Offline peter purves

The Girl: Very petite (around 5 foot), all natural body with a great juicy round ass. If you're  an ass-man, she's definitely got a great one. She's small but well proportioned and very pretty. I'm on the shorter side so definitely prefer small, petite girls with curves in the right places and she definitely fits the bill. She's half arab so has lovely light brown skin as you'd imagine.

Nearly missed altogether  :dash: this  :P

Is she a Bubble Butt thread contender then??

Btw did she mention which Arab she is descended from.

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 0mard3000

Should definitely be on the bubble butt thread. Not sure which of her specific geneology.

Offline johnyboyo

Offline Bloody foreigner

Prices already went up  :dash:

Prices are the same. It looks like she is not taking incalls at the moment.

Offline johnyboyo

Prices are the same. It looks like she is not taking incalls at the moment.

Wasnt paying attention, didnt see that outcall. Oops

Offline Strikar

She seems to book a place from time to time so incalls do become available you'd have to keep an eye on her profile.

I'm currently trying to see her, very excited about that ass and how small she is  :wacko:

Offline jedisithwarrior

This girls prices change everyday lol