Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx Melanie Hottie xx Enfield  (Read 570 times)

5 review(s) for Xx Melanie Hottie xX (1 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline DoggyD

External Link/Members Only

Originally wanted to see Wanted..Vanessa who had the Adultwork profile but the day I had planned to see her the profile had changed.

Watched it for a while & fairly positive feedback was around.

Happened to be in the area so early in the day I started calling. Took ages to get her on the phone, had even tried other girls but she got back to me first & with the postcode only 5 mins from where I was working that day I headed off.

Usual problem of getting parked up, walking to the road & then no answer to texts or calls. After what seemed an age I got the house number. Right on the main road, early in the day so loads of traffic & even a bus stopped across the road whilst I was waiting on the doorstep.

Anyway she answered the door in full civvies, saw another girl down the hallway & heard at least one male voice in the house. Lead into the first room by the front door, usual set up.

Agreed services, OWO & CIM and off she went. Laughter & talking for about 5 mins which pissed me off a bit. Comes back in, strips off. No stockings or anything else as discussed on the phone (they alaays say yes but never have anything when you get there) laid on the bed. Tidy tanned body, nice enough small boobs & soft skin.

OWO was good, couple of positions & then said I was ready for CIM. Stood up & expected her to kneel in front of me as they usually do. She took offence to this & said I dont get on the floor. Jeez ok then I was close so propped herself up awkwardly on the bed, sucked at an angle & I popped.

Bit boring & was out the door in probably 20 mins tops.

Served its purpose but wouldnt go back. Understand there is another house on the same road & this morning noticed that Wanted..Vanessa & her big boobs are on Vivastreet saying she is also in EN3 so will try her next.

Is it me or are the punts getting more disappointing, miss the old days of phoning a parlour, popping round & meeting 2 or 3 girls & chosing the one who was giving the most eye & looking up for a bit of fun. Girls now all seem bored & dont work for the money. Probably just me.

Would I return, no. Been there done that.

Offline Chachi

Hidden Image/Members Only

She switches back & forth between different profiles so this is the current one she is using: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's also on Vivastreet & when business is slow, she drops her price from £70 down to £60 for 1 hour.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 04:54:02 pm by Chachi »