Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alicia at Maxes - Paddington  (Read 1476 times)

Offline wxl

External Link/Members Only

I saw her last week just as she started back after being retired for several years.

Comms: I haven't used Maxes in years but its still a pantomime. First sent to Earls Court and only then when I chased 5 minutes before the booking did they confirm I needed to be in Paddington. Then there were two almost identically named hotels within 200 yards of each other. I started about 30 minutes late. Nothing to do with Alicia.

Looks: Better looking in person than her photos. Beautiful face, beautiful hair and breasts so big and juicy. They are to die for. There are not enough big naturals like her's around at the minute.

Service: In years past I used to see Alicia in duos constantly (Porsha, Poppy or Melinda to name a few). We'd never done a solo booking so I had two hours to remind myself why I always booked her as one of my two.

Service: Lots of DFK and groping on the bed. Did I mention how much I missed her breasts. Then a long slow, teasing BJ with lots of attention to my balls. Then on to some serious breast fucking with me on top. We then had sex in several positions but we spend ages lying on our side so we could be energetic while still be lazy!  :lol: Then repeat. And repeat.

Verdict: A star from a former era at Maxes with a quality of service the agency is now hard pressed to match. I'm seriously considering an overnight if I can manage it.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 08:56:27 pm by wxl »

Offline Wozel

She looks amazing but too rich for my blood

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for your review, WXL, glad she lived up to your past encounters with her, the photos do look very Photoshopped. Do you think that her stated age and bust size, are approximately accurate, did it cost you £350? Does she just provide a, 'vanilla' GFE or more raunchy?

Looks: Better looking in person than her photos. Beautiful face, beautiful hair and breasts so big and juicy. They are to die for. There are not enough big naturals like her's around at the minute.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 09:44:24 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline flouch

I saw her years ago, but remember her tits being down to her ankles so to speak. Also had a really weird belly (slim width wise, but it stuck out forward). Very pretty face, nice legs, and the sexiest English accent though. Has she had a boob lift?