Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: champagne lady  (Read 7207 times)

jjpsweet

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone ever really met this one?.  I really enjoy anal with a mature woman and her profile is kind of a turn on.

Offline george r

face pics very airbrushed !! but too far for me but would not mind having a go if she was nearer !!

Offline The_Don

Offline cueball

Those face pics are pure comedy, if I were her I'd want my bloody money back, I'd be telling the photo shopper to at least make me look human. :D

God only knows what opens the bloody door :scare:

hairymary

The lady advertises herself as a "sex doll", and had her make up done accordingly. Fair dos. And Windsor, just up the road from Her Maj. Delicious.  :angelgirl:

Offline Roth

« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 04:11:56 pm by Roth »

Offline thetinman007

Last two pics are comedy gold!

James999

Has anyone ever really met this one?.  I really enjoy anal with a mature woman

There's mature and fucking anchient, she's probably in her 70's and the images without photoshop show a little better what she's like  :vomit:

And her profile goes on, and on, and on and on and on and on, perhaps she has altzheimers and forgotten how much shit she's added to the profile  :unknown:

Ben4454

There's mature and fucking anchient, she's probably in her 70's and the images without photoshop show a little better what she's like  :vomit:

And her profile goes on, and on, and on and on and on and on, perhaps she has altzheimers and forgotten how much shit she's added to the profile  :unknown:

Funny pic. Reminds me of the time i thought i lost a quid down the bottom of the sofa.

Offline Roth

Fuck!  For a minute I though it was a face pic of her at the dentist! :scare: :vomit: :scare:

Offline Plato

I had a 2 hour session with her nearly 20 years ago.  She was old then (over 50 and signed up with Judy's agency), and wasn't worth a repeat visit.

Offline Roth

Funny pic. Reminds me of the time i thought i lost a quid down the bottom of the sofa.

You could lose all of the Crown Jewels, let alone a quid, in her arse and
never find them again. :scare: :vomit:

Offline dickdastardly14

Much fun has been made of this lady above. Just wondering if anyone has actually seen her recently. Photos ( albeit old ones ) keep popping up on my tumblr account in which she looks great, so good in fact that I did a picture search on Google which led me to A/W and hence here.
Agree that the photoshop pictures on A/W are dreadful but just wondered if anyone has actually seen her recently ( the photos of her in her blog don't actually look to bad ! )
Thanks

Offline Turtle Z

Jesus, I'm amazed anybody would even consider this. The profile is pure comedy and she's been around for fucking years. I believe she used to babysit for Methuselah when he was a lad.  :lol:

Offline Turtle Z

I believe her photoshopped images were touched up by the same expert who did this image, which you also may enjoy.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HappyandLucky

As per The Don's earlier comments, l concur. She advertised for years offering BB but advised you could use a condom if you wished. Must be all the formaldehyde that keeps the STI's away.

Offline Roth

As per The Don's earlier comments, l concur. She advertised for years offering BB but advised you could use a condom if you wished. Must be all the formaldehyde that keeps the STI's away.

Eeeew. :vomit: :bomb: