Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Posh girl amaze - fake profile.  (Read 392 times)

Offline Lalalaveets

I have been trying to meet this whore for a while with no avail. One thing has become clear the more we speak and that it, it is a fake profile run by a scummy Mexican dude.

The profile access location has changed from (UK) to Mexico several times, probably about 3 times a week. At first I thought this was because it is using a VPN. I now believe the lazy Mexican is just that and forgetting to use his VPN to the UK location they’re pretending to be in. Also they have no reviews, and secondary language is Spanish. There is a small chance (>0.01%) that they’re flying back and forth between London and Mexico 3 times a week... but ... yea.., no. It’s a fake profile.

He/she/it is saying that they won’t meet unless you see “her” face picture in the private gallery. Conveniently priced at +4 credits.

I have already reported this profile and would appreciate if other on this site could also do the following to get their fraudulent profile removed.

On the bottom of the profile page click Authentic Member?

Click where it says
If you believe that XXXXXX is in breach of our Terms of Use, then please report them to us here. (Again at the bottom of the page).

Click fake profiles

Use the form to add supplimentary info

Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 09:15:35 pm by Lalalaveets »
Banned reason: OTT abuse to fellow punters.
Banned by: daviemac