Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Decisions decisions!  (Read 873 times)

shengfan

Got a week of next week, can go as far as Edinburgh, Blackpool, York for just a 30minute app, yes its a long way for just a short time but I do prefer those shorter visits. If it was any of you chaps who would you go see. Guess I have too much choice, will end up mixed up, stressed out, "seeing my arse" and thus, not even bothering??

Offline foreverchanges

Heck of a long way to go for a 30 minute punt imho but if you venture up to Auld Reekie then you could do a hell of a lot worse than pop along to Blair Street Sauna and see Heidi while the opportunity is still there.
She's slim,blonde mid 30s but looks 10 years younger and is that rarest of rarities..a WG who is genuinely nice.

I've seen her over 40 times over the years so she must do something right!

Also Lucy at London Street Sauna early 40s MILF..the last of the LSS Golden Generation..for years the greatest sauna in the UK...now sadly dominated by stunning but shit Roms.

Sophie at New Town Sauna ..late 20s..Scottish and slightly kooky but as rude as Keeva when she's in the room.
I haven't been up there (thats Edinburgh I'm talking about not Sophie) for over 12 months but well worth a trip.

Of course if you are the sort of punter who breaks out  in a cold sweat if there's more than one girl on the premises or gawd forbid another punter in the lounge then I guess the Edinburgh Sauna Scene aint for you.

Of course alternatively you could visit York and blow your hard earned cash on a cup of tea and a slice of cake at Betty's.

Offline toon972

I have heard Betty does bait and switch on the cakes,could be wrong though.

shengfan