Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slim pickings on a Sunday.  (Read 1104 times)

Warwick Hunt

I have worked 6 days this week and i am busy all next too, so i have the opportunity to have some fun tonight but there seems to be slim pickings on a Sunday. Am i wrong? anyone got any good tips for me, without any sarcasm if you can help it lads please.

Offline Nepunter2014

GIVE THIS LADY A TRY, I KNOW SHE WORKS MOST WEEKENDS & SHE IS GOOD FUCK!
External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: First post in 18 months is to tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Eager Thighs

I have worked 6 days this week and i am busy all next too, so i have the opportunity to have some fun tonight but there seems to be slim pickings on a Sunday. Am i wrong? anyone got any good tips for me, without any sarcasm if you can help it lads please.

Ellen starts at 8:30pm, she is fantastic.
External Link/Members Only

Offline PlasticGeordie

I believe Antonia of Diamonds is working until 8pm and she is fantastic.

eeeasy

Lots of massage in Newcastle over the weekends - Lavanders, be health, Pilgrim St, Secret Massage, Lisas and the one at the traffic lights in the hair salon at the top of Westgate road and more around china town    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: