Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nisa Massage Newcastle  (Read 649 times)

Offline swingman83

Does anybody know what happened to this place?
I went a few years ago, it was the ‘shop’.....a converted ground floor flat if I recall correctly. It was just up the road from the motorcycle shop.
I saw a Thai lass there, late 30’s (I think), massive tits! Just wondered if anyone knew what happened to her really, wouldn’t mind seeing her and her impressive twins again  :wacko:

Offline Rub n Tug

I think you have two shops mixed up. The one up from the motorcycle shops was Best Thai, and they closed about 2-3 years ago and the lasses there didn't have massive jugs.However Nisa was opposite the black bull pub. I believe she has a kick boxer boyfriend so packed it in. She does have massive tits.

Offline jarrovian

Miss did work at the place in Westgate road, she then set up business on Stanhope street, also she was offering full service meets. I believe she now has shops in the Manchester area and goes by the name sunchanya or something similar

Offline swingman83

Thanks guys

Seems I missed my chance to experience full service with her! Now would of been something, especially after the topless massage I got off her and how into pleasuring me she was! Oh well