Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonds  (Read 1254 times)

Offline NotTooOld4It

I've just tried to get on to their site but I got a message saying their account had been suspended. Has anybody else had this, or is it just me>

Offline johnny34

I've just tried to get on to their site but I got a message saying their account had been suspended. Has anybody else had this, or is it just me>

Yes, had it earlier & still showing as suspended.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It happened a week or so ago as well, server problems from what they said on UKE then.

vw

It happened a week or so ago as well, server problems from what they said on UKE then.
Looks like an unpaid bill message to me.

times must be hard.   :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 09:38:16 pm by vw »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Looks like an unpaid bill message to me.

You could be right, though it was Thursday last week Friday this.   :unknown:

Edit
They must pay it weekly or should I say weakly    :D
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 09:41:02 pm by daviemac »

vw

You could be right, though it was Thursday last week Friday this.   :unknown:

the only time the hosting company ever asks you to contact them is bill related, a server error we would be seeing one of these External Link/Members Only 

Maybe they have used their traffic allowance for he month, too many revenge pages causing bandwidth usage.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 09:43:46 pm by vw »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
the only time the hosting company ever asks you to contact them is bill related, a server error we would be seeing one of these External Link/Members Only 

Maybe they have used their traffic allowance for he month, too many revenge pages causing bandwidth usage.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

No doubt Bonds will post the real reason sometime.     :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

vw

No doubt Bonds will post the real reason sometime.     :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I love real reasons, such good entertainment.

AmyBbw

Yes yes yes the bill hasn’t been paid, bank accounts have been changed over this week and the direct debit wasn’t swapped over.

vw

Yes yes yes the bill hasn’t been paid, bank accounts have been changed over this week and the direct debit wasn’t swapped over.

thanks for confirming i was right.   :D

Offline waynekerr600

Let's hope they aren't suffering financial hardship and are thinking of putting up prices as there is always some fuckwit who will pay them  :wacko:

AmyBbw

Let's hope they aren't suffering financial hardship and are thinking of putting up prices as there is always some fuckwit who will pay them  :wacko:

No, nothing to worry about there, lifes just a bit hectic at the mo and ive not been on the ball with swapping Dd's over. It will be sorted by the close of play today

Offline Tiger63

No, nothing to worry about there, lifes just a bit hectic at the mo and ive not been on the ball with swapping Dd's over. It will be sorted by the close of play today

What time is COP.?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Later than 22:20 it would seem  :lol:

Must be like Asda, open 24 hours, 01.06 and still not 'close of play'   :D :D

Offline Tiger63

Still nothing....maybe theve gone to church early  :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

Still nothing....maybe theve gone to church early  :unknown:

I heard they were setting up a stall at the local "Car Boot" to rake in some extra cash!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline johnny34

I heard they were setting up a stall at the local "Car Boot" to rake in some extra cash!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Car meets now?  :lol:

AmyBbw

:lol: :D all sorted now, I didnt have very good signal all day yesterday. The Girls will be pleased I havent had to tap them for used panties to raffle for the cause  :lol:

Offline waynekerr600

Wonder how much for a blowie in one of those portaloos?  :vomit:

Offline Sar-Major

Seems to have worked............ Their site is up and running.  :P  :D :D :D

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tiger63

Seems to have worked............ Their site is up and running.  :P  :D :D :D

Cant contain my excitement

Offline MasterChief

:lol: :D all sorted now, I didnt have very good signal all day yesterday. The Girls will be pleased I havent had to tap them for used panties to raffle for the cause  :lol:

How much are tickets?