Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British busty bella  (Read 1345 times)

Stevie3060

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Im really not sure about this so will delete it if i am wrong or its not allowed but just come from a long gap in punting and decided to have a look and i come across this account.
I do feel terrible for this if im wrong but im certain i read before someone seeing her and not realising that she used to be male?
If this is true i thought i should post it as the person in question seemed ruined by having saw her. So mainly to stop it from happening again.

If i am correct please could someone comfirm as id hate to say this about a genuine girl and ive got my wires crossed.

Thank you

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider
Searching on her AW number does bring up some topics questioning whether or not she is post op.

I don't have any info other than whats on there though

xx

Offline Fragilehand

Im really not sure about this so will delete it if i am wrong or its not allowed but just come from a long gap in punting and decided to have a look and i come across this account.
I do feel terrible for this if im wrong but im certain i read before someone seeing her and not realising that she used to be male?
If this is true i thought i should post it as the person in question seemed ruined by having saw her. So mainly to stop it from happening again.

If i am correct please could someone comfirm as id hate to say this about a genuine girl and ive got my wires crossed.

Thank you

Seemed to over fancy her self for my liking all those tats not for me seen the pic and read the profile then moved swiftly on

Online Kev3773

Thank you

Cheers, if nothing else it will make people do some research then make their own mind up from there.
Personally I think she's rank.  :hi:

Offline CaptBeef

Not one for me either - she’s built like a fucking linebacker !! Tats are rank too .....

Offline swingman83

Thank you

The profile and pics do look similar to one from a while back that openly advertised as post op. Almost positive that it's the same person. Not one for me either.

Offline The Outsider

We haven't heard from PlasticGeordie since, which is a shame. 

Offline johnny34

We haven't heard from PlasticGeordie since, which is a shame.

He's alive & well & still punting  :thumbsup:

Offline The Outsider

He's alive & well & still punting  :thumbsup:

Good to know.  The whole thing seemed to shake him up badly, which is understandable! Everyone on here was supportive though I think - there but for the grace of God and all that!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Good to know.  The whole thing seemed to shake him up badly, which is understandable! Everyone on here was supportive though I think - there but for the grace of God and all that!

+ 1

He got a lot of support, plus the mandatory mild piss taking, nothing serious though.

PG you were logged in on 5th of this month would be good to have you back posting.   :hi:

Online Kev3773

+ 1

He got a lot of support, plus the mandatory mild piss taking, nothing serious though.

PG you were logged in on 5th of this month would be good to have you back posting.   :hi:

Yeh Pg come back, you know it makes sense

Offline deanheslop7

Not one for me either - she’s built like a fucking linebacker !! Tats are rank too .....

Awesome
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice / flooding post reports.
Banned by: daviemac