Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Info - SexyNonsie aka Deelishius  (Read 1964 times)

Offline GMontag

Anyone remember a black WG who operated in Newcastle about 5 years ago. She went by the name SexyNonsie on AW just before she retired. First came across her profile in 2008 when she was around Sheffield and over the years had several names. Also went by Deelishius/Queen of Sheba.
Very pretty face, massive bust and an incredible shapely/huge ass.
She also did tours down to London regularly which was when I last saw her in 2013. Was one of the best meets I've had. She went off AW and possibly retired.
External Link/Members Only
Above was her last profile.

Offline Tiger63

Never heard of her and the link doesnt work.
Hope this helps

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider
I think I remember her.

Did she work out of a ground floor flat opposite the church/theater on Melbourne street?

Xx

Offline GMontag

I think I remember her.

Did she work out of a ground floor flat opposite the church/theater on Melbourne street?

Xx
Not sure, I only ever saw her when she visited London. Tried to see when when I visited Newcastle a couple of times but never could align times.

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider
Not sure, I only ever saw her when she visited London. Tried to see when when I visited Newcastle a couple of times but never could align times.

Ah okay, just in 2008 I briefly shared a working flat with a lady who matches that description. I know she toured a lot and I think she went by the name Deelishius or something very similar.

We did a few duos and she was a lot of fun. I was brand new to the industy and naive then so she was really helpful.

We didn't keep in touch very much though, so no idea what became of her

Xx

Offline Red viper

Hi,

I used to be a regular of hers in Rotherham, Sheffield and then Newcastle up until 2013. She was easily the best wg I have seen in my 11 years of punting. She got pregnant in 2013 by a famous footballer and retired. She has a new aw profile and was back on the scene last year and did 3 meets in London, I think her aw profile is Theclassyslut I'll post a link next time I'm on aw. She is listed as Manchester at the moment and there is a no there but she does not pick up. I have tried to leave msgs but I get no reply. I would love to see her back, let me know how you get on  :hi: :hi:

Offline Red viper

Here is the link for her aw profile

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

If you get in touch with her and you make a booking let me know as I will make one,

Thanks . :rolleyes :D

Offline GMontag

Here is the link for her aw profile

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

If you get in touch with her and you make a booking let me know as I will make one,

Thanks . :rolleyes :D

Thanks man!!!
My last punt with her was in 2013. I had her on WhatsApp so was surprised when a few months later she put "A few weeks to go" as her status. Meant I met her while pregnant! It was a great meet still.

Actually found out those details about her and the footballer boyfriend a few weeks ago while chatting with a civvie fuckbuddy. She was showing me Snapchat pictures and all of a sudden I see her. My fuckbuddy gave me the full details though I didn't let on that I had met and had sex with her lol.

I'm regularly in Manchester so will definitely be hotlisting. Will update if successful.

Offline Red viper

Ok mate, hope you have more luck than me contacting her, she is in my hotlist and I check up weekly, I'll post if I get lucky and make a booking...

Happy punting !

Offline datwabbit

What's this thread actually about?

Are you trying to see her again or is it a test of punter's memory?

Offline GMontag

What's this thread actually about?

Are you trying to see her again or is it a test of punter's memory?

Well, I got a response that was useful for me. Case closed.