Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone know of girls who ejaculate (squirt)  (Read 2003 times)

Offline DaveGrey54

hi everyone

i new here and was wondering if anyone knew about girls who ejaculate (squirt) in surrounding areas of middlesbrough but will be willing to travel upto newcastle aswell?

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:

External Link/Members Only

Have you tried Rosina Newcastle ,, very handy on the Que side loads of parking and easy via train a very rare skill she can practically squirt on demand. Her PSE is legendary well worth a punt even more so if you like things kinky

hi everyone

i new here and was wondering if anyone knew about girls who ejaculate (squirt) in surrounding areas of middlesbrough but will be willing to travel upto newcastle aswell?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jamiedean64

Just check out the Sar-Majors reviews!

JamieD

Offline jamiedean64

Not sure he has ever managed to get anyone to squirt as far as the surrounding areas of Middlesbrough though. Even with his magic trick.

Jamie

Offline Dimond dave

:rose: :rose: :rose:

With the Romaniams fucknig the area up your lucky to get a fart never mind a squirt in Boro

Not sure he has ever managed to get anyone to squirt as far as the surrounding areas of Middlesbrough though. Even with his magic trick.

Jamie

Offline Sar-Major

Jamie

JD

I've had some ladies "Gush Copious Amounts" but never managed to get them to reach the "Boro".......... YET!!!  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

As for the magic trick as you call it, well it's just a wonderful position that gets ya cock in really deep, it gives ladies a fucking "Huge Surprise!, and takes their breath away for a short while. However I've never ever been asked to remove the "Offending Item"  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

:rose: :rose: :rose:

With the Romaniams fucknig the area up your lucky to get a fart never mind a squirt in Boro

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Dimond dave

:cool:

Just like Paul Daniels  you'll like it but not a lot ,,, now get the mop

JD

I've had some ladies "Gush Copious Amounts" but never managed to get them to reach the "Boro".......... YET!!!  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

As for the magic trick as you call it, well it's just a wonderful position that gets ya cock in really deep, it gives ladies a fucking "Huge Surprise!, and takes their breath away for a short while. However I've never ever been asked to remove the "Offending Item"  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

:cool:

Just like Paul Daniels  you'll like it but not a lot ,,, now get the mop

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wouldn't mind trying it with Debbie MaGee tho......................  :D :D :D

Offline DaveGrey54

thanks guys seems rosina is on the list to visit