Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beware of prolific East Mids scammer - Faziahpakistani - operating in Newcastle  (Read 2168 times)

Offline Kev3773

External Link/Members Only

Avoid this cunt like the plague. This thread provides more details

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177584.200

Thanks for the heads up, but at £110/half hour I doubt she'll get many takers  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Thanks for the heads up, but at £110/half hour I doubt she'll get many takers  :hi:

Exactly matey  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CELICA GT

Ditto, she is probably trying to get punters to book for an hour at £150 and waste even more money  :thumbsdown:

Offline Mansell

Avoid this cunt like the plague. This thread provides more details

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177584.200

Thanks, for the heads up. Her hourly rate of £ 150 with her body pics in AW (she sure looks hot enough) might actually be tempting to get some to book and get even more scammed. SO your warning is appreciated  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline HailWood

Thanks, for the heads up. Her hourly rate of £ 150 with her body pics in AW (she sure looks hot enough) might actually be tempting to get some to book and get even more scammed. SO your warning is appreciated  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
You are most welcome. We know who she is, her pimp, her family etc and will be keeping a watchful eye with every intention of putting her out of this scamming businesss.

Offline toon972

Good work, looks like she is moving around now for unaware punters. :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

moreplease

It'd be a terrible shame if someone with a spare sim  made a booking, confirmed the address of the hotel and then let said hotel know that a prossie was working from  Room XXX............ :cool:

Offline Sar-Major

It'd be a terrible shame if someone with a spare sim  made a booking, confirmed the address of the hotel and then let said hotel know that a prossie was working from  Room XXX............ :cool:

You Devious and Conniving bastard MP, but I like the Idea................ :thumbsup:    :D :D :D :D

Offline Sinz

07496-229046
+447496229046

Aliases known :

Amira Khan
High Class Filth
Faziahpakistani
SexyFilthX
Laylah
Pakistaniperfectionx
SexyPakistaniXXX
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 07:28:05 pm by Sinz »

Online RogerBoner

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She's back in Newcastle!

Have you got a new link, the others are dead.

Offline Kev3773

Offline Fragilehand

Thanks for the heads up I did call yesterday but no answer and I called to barter had no intention of paying full wack

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the info OP. Real shame as there are so few decent Indian/Pakistani girls.

Fluffysocks

Not at that price for sure but you never know someone might be daft enough or not be aware of the scam so thanks for the heads up
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 10:37:45 pm by Fluffysocks »

Offline Sar-Major

Not at that price for sure but you never know someone might be daft enough or not be aware of the scam so thanks for the heads up

There's ALWAYS someone fekin DAFT enough to pay "Stupid Prices"  :scare: