Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fairly new, need advice.  (Read 853 times)

DurhamJJ

Hi, fairly new to the scene and have only had 1 punt before. Looking at another one from AW in the Durham area and she has some mixed reviews, does anybody know anything about her or could give me some advice on if I should avoid/ go for it? Ive had a little bit of contact with her and she seems ok but not completely convinced.
Thanks

External Link/Members Only

Ess0

OP IMHO there is only one woman to see in Durham and that would be anaize

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi, fairly new to the scene and have only had 1 punt before. Looking at another one from AW in the Durham area and she has some mixed reviews, does anybody know anything about her or could give me some advice on if I should avoid/ go for it? Ive had a little bit of contact with her and she seems ok but not completely convinced.
Thanks

I'm not surprised you've, sorry, she's got a dusty phone with those prices and a negative review.   :wacko:

If you don't want to be seen a the prossie herself or just a tout post a review of the punt you've had.    :hi:

Offline Troydor69

She’s been on AW for over two and a half years, only got 11 feedback on there and one negative on here. Not looking promising.

Offline johnny34

Looks like a waste of time judging by the feedback only comments on her Aw profile.

Online Kev3773

Thanks

If that's what floats your boat, go for it. A review would be appreciated, happy punting  :hi:

moreplease

Thanks
 ;)

" Mixed Reviews " ? They're terrible over the last 18 months.  Prices are way over the top, too.

You'd get the same time with Alizee21 for less money, and she is genuine, absolutely stunning and SUPERB in bed, check her reviews.