Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet recommendations  (Read 2403 times)

Offline bestpunt

You're doing too much overtime thinking, my ads meant the ones I've seen simple as that but no thread will continue
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bestpunt

From 1 comment 6 more lol, stop thinking too much im sure I have a choice who I can see whether aw or vivastreet, my ads meant ones that I've seen and yes there are a few.

Offline Little Joe

I fancy a vivastreet punt today but after trawling loads I'm not convinced, any1 have a good recommendation please?
I'll continue the research meanwhile  :hi:

BestP, can you just explain how this post of yours works along with the following post of yours. In the first you are asking for help, in the second you are saying, fuck you guys, I’m keeping my stuff to myself.
Either on its own is fine but together within a few hours of each other seems a tad contradictory to say the least

«
Reply #39 on: Yesterday at 01:11:14 pm »
No don't hold your breath I've been called flouter touter and so and so before and no I won't be reviewing any of my viva St ads I'm afraid
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 12:29:48 pm by Little Joe »
Banned reason: Previously Banned - Dodo, Bush (can’t take the hint he isn’t fucking welcome here)
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bestpunt

Offline bestpunt

I didn't say f u guys so this is where a moderator needs to come in, I'm never abusive on here

Offline Little Joe

I didn't say f u guys so this is where a moderator needs to come in, I'm never abusive on here
Just answer the question if you will..... you know ‘fuck you’ was used in jest and it certainly isn’t abusive.

Substitute it for what you did say which was effectively, ‘ you guys help me but I won’t help you’ if that’s what you said then just man up, admit it and leave it a that. If you want to see what abuse is about take a look at the stuff Jimmy Red Cab takes on the chin and gets on with it.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 01:12:41 pm by Little Joe »
Banned reason: Previously Banned - Dodo, Bush (can’t take the hint he isn’t fucking welcome here)

Offline bestpunt

I ain't done anything wrong
I asked for help and was searching myself no one came forward so I took a chance on a girl job done, someone asked for a review and I replied, you can bump the thread but what's coming out of this zilch zero

Offline Little Joe

I ain't done anything wrong
I asked for help and was searching myself no one came forward so I took a chance on a girl job done, someone asked for a review and I replied, you can bump the thread but what's coming out of this zilch zero
just explain how your two posts do not contradict each other.....they obviously do either in error or deliberately 👍👍

Offline bestpunt

Offline petermisc

Just answer the question if you will..... you know ‘fuck you’ was used in jest and it certainly isn’t abusive.
 Substitute it for what you did say which was effectively, ‘ you guys help me but I won’t help you’
There is a term for something that takes without giving anything back: parasite.

Offline Little Joe

There is a term for something that takes without giving anything back: parasite.
That’s a tad harsh 😢😢

Offline bestpunt

Too much time on their hands....

Offline pbrown355

You could fill some of that time by giving them (us) a review to read

Offline bestpunt

PBrown will do soon keep your eyes peeled  :hi:

Offline mancsguy1975

My take on the situation :-

I have found the odd gem on vivastreet, but the odds aren't great.  There are far too many transient profiles who disappear as quick as they appear, and yes bait and switch is rife  :angry:

The site is flooded with miscellaneous profiles offering outcall "party girl" services - although I don't know what that means as I certainly wouldnt invite them to a decent night out or party for that matter - I suggest their drugs of choice are crack and heroin rather than mdma, a few beers or jelly and ice cream :P  (what does party girl mean ANYWAY?!)

My advice is to do your research, investigate reviews and longevity of service - if you do TOFTT, be careful, leave your valuables / wallet in the car, and be prepared to walk if something doesnt feel right or you havent got the SP as described.