Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian Touch - Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1  (Read 10585 times)

gamelghari

I had discovered Asian Touch [74 Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1] some months back perusing the shops and parlours available in London on the Internet. It's not the cheapest, but with good reason I’ve discovered.

Having enjoyed massages in two other shops, both now apparently closed and previously having read mention on UK Punting I decided to give Asian Touch a try.

My interest is strictly the massage and if there's an added bonus then I'll happily enjoy, and occasionally exploit, not for full sex but for a quick grope and usually for a price agreed. I don't like the stopping of a massage for the negotiation of rates and play and it's an inconvenience if you care for some continuation of whatever excitement the masseuse’s touch is providing just before things get more personal.

Contact with Asian Touch was good when I rang during the morning, around eleven, to book the appointment. Comms were surprisingly easy; I spoke with a young lady whose command of the English Language was good and who sounded cultured. Straight to the point she asked, 'What masseuse would you require, girl, ladyboy or male.' I opted for the girl.

The entrance is sited on the south pavement of Shaftesbury Avenue, between Wardour Street and Macclesfield Street, walking East. A single door way, set between two shops 'Far East Travel' and 'Little Lamb Mongolian Restaurant,' is marked by a pavement sign. 

Entering, steep steps [painted dark brown] lead up to reception on the first floor. There is a WC on a mid-landing with a combi lock to deter desperation!

Reception is clearly marked 'Asian Touch' and upon entering one sees the obligatory Buddha, this time in grey stone, and immediately by that on the left is a small sofa and a desk with laptop and phone. Two youthful male Thai's pleasantly greeted me. I stated my name, that I had an appointment and that I was ten minutes early.

I was offered some water, asked for my fifty eight quid, in a polite and matter of fact way, and after a minute or so I was taken upstairs, shown into an adequately sized massage room, invited to take *all* my clothes off and informed that a lady masseuse would be with me shortly.

The masseuse was young, beautiful, obviously Thai, clean and well dressed. Like the lady on the phone she had an extremely good command of the English language and we engaged in 30s of short talk before she started my massage, which for me was first class. I noted she did not use too much oil.

In the past every other masseuse I have experienced has started at the feet and worked their way up towards the head and then back down again; not so this lady; she did it in reverse. At no time was there any 'accidental brushes' with my old chap; I was totally naked and she soon removed the towel and did not offer it for modesty when she asked me to turn over some twenty five minutes into the experience.

Fifteen minutes later she has done both legs and is now concentrating on my pelvic area, with deep rubs into the inguinal area on both sides and my old man is beginning to stir; she says, 'Is there another area you would like massaged?' My obvious reply was, ‘How much?' She asked, 'How much do you pay elsewhere?' and looked a little surprised when I stated 'Thirty Pounds.' She said, 'Here it is sixty.' My reply was, 'That's far too expensive - what else can I do as well?' hoping for a quick trip around the knicker elastic and stitching;. 'Nothing else, me sorry.'

With the tactical advantage now at my command I stated, 'For what you offer I can only go to £35.' Her reply, right on target for me was, 'I'll do it for £40!'

Price agreed, during which time she never stopped the stimulating massage through the haggling, I said, 'Not too fast please' and her reply was 'Of course not, I want you to leave very happy.'

Her technique was excellent; in no way a straight wank and I enjoyed a plethora of pleasurable sensations not only from the old chap, that was by now well excited, but from her stimulation of my scrotum, perineum and an occasional tickle to my anus. She also took time to briefly externally massage my prostate whilst at the perineum.

Absolutely well done it took around ten minutes to get herself well drenched with my milt which was dripping from her hands, which she cleaned before delicately removing a splash from her right cheek – she showed no disdain at that.

She then cleaned me well using a hot, damp cloth followed by a good towelling down. Placing me into the sitting up position I then received the obligatory neck massage and the cupped slaps to the back before being invited to get dressed. There was no hurry for the additional payment. As I dressed the masseuse remade the couch with fresh covers and couch roll and changed the cover of the pillow she had given me when laying on my back.

The experience was so good I added a fiver to the agreed amount. I find things like that act as an aide memoire should you return; the girls talk amongst themselves about clients so a good reputation, especially where the filthy lucre is concerned, works wonders in the wank department.
The experience was, for me, 100% positive justified by good communications from the start with clean, smart staff on reception. The masseuse was excellent, knew her job and was punter orientated. Not too much oil was used and I was more than adequately cleaned with fresh hot flannels and towels. The cost of £58.00 was discounted from £65.00 and for me worth every penny.

I might add that the reception staff who cited the payment took the money respectfully and placed it in whatever was under the
counter, thanking me for the payment. Little things that make customer care look a reality and ensure my returning, which I will.

The only negative I have concerns the masseuse, whose name I have forgotten [sorry, but she works Tuesdays as her usual day]. As she thanked me for the 'donation' for her additional services she unceremoniously stuffed the notes into the cup of her bra.
A bit too tarty for me and somewhat retrogressive into my imagination of what an old, spent Brass from the 60's would do.
Just a little thing, but [the only] negative for me.

My experience doesn't stop there. I made my way onto the street absolutely glowing from my enjoyment and turning right I proceeded east, crossing Macclesfield Street towards the ‘bus stop marked 'W' served by a 38 ‘bus. I missed one 38 ‘bus that was pulling away; I could have sprinted for it but I'm rather glad I didn't.

Whilst waiting at the ‘bus stop my gaze wandered and I discovered that right next to the stop was another massage shop but which was also advertising the usual Chinese medical alternatives; ground cockroach tits and amoeba testicles and the like to cure diseases you’ve never heard of.  There was the usual older woman sitting right in the window wearing what looked like ethnic dress [not cheongsam] and as I looked a younger, coiffured female, I think 35'ish, entered from a door at the rear of the shop.
She was wearing a little black dress and black stilettos. She was also wearing a plunging black bra supporting a good pair of lungs; the dress was slightly open at the front to display the charm of her black brassiere.
Her legs were apparently well shaped and I mentally toyed with getting my camera out but the damn ‘bus was a few yards away by now. I smiled at her, she smiled back. She was, for that quick view at least, stunning and looked somewhat classy.

Once on the bus I turned for a last look; the woman, of Asian origin, had sat down and was sitting in such a way her white  panties were just visible. I'm not sure that view was intended but the old chap briefly stirred again; somewhat surprisingly after its expert battering some minutes before.

[In retrospect I reckon there are two businesses in the shop; the front for the Chinese medicine and the massage + whatever at the rear. I doubt a Chinese medicine shop could pay the expected rent for the entire premises unless it is a front for background activities].

The name of that shop, by ‘Bus Stop W on the south pavement of Shaftesbury Avenue, is called 'Be Beauty' and worth an investigation to see what it actually does. Notably, a sign above the door simply states, 'Massage.'

So, if anyone gets there before me please post a report.     

Offline sticko

Good, comprehensive review G.  Asian Touch has been going for ages, and it's one of the better turned out China Town massage outfits for sure.  I haven't been for years but it sounds expensive - 60 quid for the massage and 40+5 for the extras. 

I've been seeing a Chinese masseuse for a while now, and paying £45 for a really good, strong massage and 60 for extras.  But for that she gets naked, I can touch as much as I like, there's always a bit of B2B and she sucks my cock.  She's away at the minute and I have built up to this over time, but it does make Asian Touch quite pricey.

S

Offline londonchap

Good, comprehensive review G.  Asian Touch has been going for ages, and it's one of the better turned out China Town massage outfits for sure.  I haven't been for years but it sounds expensive - 60 quid for the massage and 40+5 for the extras. 

I've been seeing a Chinese masseuse for a while now, and paying £45 for a really good, strong massage and 60 for extras.  But for that she gets naked, I can touch as much as I like, there's always a bit of B2B and she sucks my cock.  She's away at the minute and I have built up to this over time, but it does make Asian Touch quite pricey.

S
Sounds interesting. Do tell more, on PM if necessary...

Offline Hotshots76

I have visited Asian touch. Personally I am a fan. Sometimes I think you a premium for the fact that you know exactly what you are going to get a won't  be disappointed. Lets face it, you pay for what you get. I read many a bad review of WG's. I only see WG's with a nice fan base so to speak.

Which brings me on to my next point. I would visit other massage parlours but I have surfed the net high and low and I cant say I have actually found many that have been reviewed and recommended. Such a shame. If any of you know of any please share.
 :drinks: