Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gia Remastered - Milton Keynes  (Read 718 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7502542) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline doughboy

External Link/Members Only

She’s had a string of positive reviews recently and she fits my body type preference of short and petite. And so decided to pay a visit very recently.

Comms are faultless tbf, prompt replies.

Location was a well known budget hotel near the Hub. Plentiful cheap parking nearby. Clear instructions given by Gia on how to get to her room and given the footfall that goes through this hotel, no one batted an eyelid at me making my way to her room.

Gia is as described and as per her AW photos. She’s pretty enough, a lovely smile and very friendly. She’s delightfully what I’d describe as slim thic, short and petite but with lovely thic thighs and chubby ass. A cups but adorned with big suckable nipples. Not gym fit and signs of mum tum but I found her fuckable enough.

I paid £70 for a half hour and enjoyed everything on her likes list and she delivered without a fuss, she actually seemed to enjoy it tbh.

Action started with some nice fk/dfk whilst stood up. We undressed and she then dropped to her knees and gave me some excellent OWO. Lots of variation, lots of spit, always looking up into my eyes. She then encouraged me to get comfy on the bed and she carried on with the OWO. A few minutes later I suggested I return the favour and got her onto her back. Prolonged bout of kissing, I then worked my way down to her nipples and she clearly enjoyed having them gently sucked and nibbled. And then worked my way down to her pussy. It was nice and clean and had a natural smell and taste. I definitely made her cum as she nearly twisted my head off with her legs while pushing my head deeper into her pussy. She lay there for a couple of minutes shaking away and complimenting me before grabbing a condom and asking me to fuck her. We started in mish, no need for any lube as she was wet from the RO. I started off nice and slow, just giving her the tip before building into longer, deeper and faster strokes. Fuck me, she was wet down there and I’m sure she must have squirted as my abdomen and groin were wet like I’d had water thrown over me. We fucked in mish for quite a while, plenty of kissing and plenty of her kissing my neck and shoulder. Highlight was her fucking loving the dick, giddily whispering in my ear how good I was. She definitely came again as she clamped her legs tightly around my waist and shook madly underneath me. We switched to doggy, prone bone and cow girl before I asked her if she’d finish me off by mouth and hand. No CIM but she kept her face close enough to my dick while I was spurting away.

We had a good chat whilst I got dressed. I found her to be very friendly and nice, nothing mechanical about her and she delivered an excellent GFE. I’d recommend and I’ll most likely visit again when she takes the fancy.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 11:23:44 am by doughboy »

Offline scouting

Great review db, I must get back to see her again