Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 1st April  (Read 3633 times)

Offline Jerboa

A nice looking Polish girl there Steve.

vt

She could make an April Fool out of me!  :)

Offline Jimmyredcab

No feedback, no verification, a member for 24 hours.      :unknown: :unknown:

How on earth does that make her pick of the day.      :dash: :dash: :dash:

Stealthshagger

Maybe an April first pick of the day?

andrei

i'm sure when the pick of the day topics first began it was the locating of a new girl ho had potential to be real and genuine - unless proven otherwise

grandmaster-ram-rod

maybe on her looks ?

Offline Steve2

Pick of the day is my pick of NEW profiles that have registered in the previous 24hrs Jimbo that look good and not obviously fake. If they had feedback already I'd be very suspicious

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Pick of the day is my pick of NEW profiles that have registered in the previous 24hrs Jimbo that look good and not obviously fake. If they had feedback already I'd be very suspicious

That is like someone recommending a restaurant that opened today but they have not actually tried the food ---------- as useful as a chocolate fireguard.     :dash: :dash:

Stealthshagger

or like announcing a new restaurant opening, if it looks like it has potential.

Offline Steve2

Your money, your choice Jimbo but it has worked for me on numerous occasions

Online Private Parts

+1 Mostly good the odd bad. But hey thats punting! :hi:
When its bad you pick up your folding and walk :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 10:26:06 am by Private Parts »

andrei

That is like someone recommending a restaurant that opened today but they have not actually tried the food ---------- as useful as a chocolate fireguard.     :dash: :dash:
probably why its "pick" of the day and not "recommendation" of the day

Offline akauya

Why does anybody bother replying to Jimmy? Thousands of post spouting the same bullshit over and over again. He perfectly knows what the pick of the day is but he chooses to shit on this and any other threads mentioning EE girls. He is trolling and you lot are feeding him. If you ignore him hopefully he will get bored and go to spout his shit in the off topic telling us (again and again) that he has been put on permanent premod by PN.

:rolleyes:

Stealthshagger

What is premod? Why should I know that?

Offline akauya

What is premod? Why should I know that?

A premod means that none of your post will appear online until a moderator has read them first. If he/she approves what you said they go, if he/she doesn't they delete them.

Stealthshagger

Thanks. Why does everyone know that?

Offline GreyDave

Why does anybody bother replying to Jimmy? Thousands of post spouting the same bullshit over and over again. He perfectly knows what the pick of the day is but he chooses to shit on this and any other threads mentioning EE girls. He is trolling and you lot are feeding him. If you ignore him hopefully he will get bored and go to spout his shit in the off topic telling us (again and again) that he has been put on permanent premod by PN.

2 things,
I look for Steve 2 s pick of the day he is often spot on " I punt in the fanny`s has poped in" I enjoy quick cheap shags :D :D
2nd Jimmys posts should be like the new fag packets, always worth a laugh at the bullshit.(obtuse, :unknown: :unknown: wont pay for cheap EE girl but will fly to pay cheap sucky fucky bar girl

Offline GreyDave

meant to say fag packets covered in warnings sorry :hi: :hi:

jimbobwood

She has got some feedback now. Could be a gem this one.

Offline bestbefore

+1

couldn't agree more...

Offline bestbefore

Your money, your choice Jimbo but it has worked for me on numerous occasions

Keep them coming Steve

I have had some brilliant punts from your picks!

password02

She does look very HOT and in west London so not too far away for me!!

Offline hendrix

Limited "likes" for me, but a pretty girl!  :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

over 9000 posts and only 6 reports.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Keep them coming Steve

Quite agree. Appreciate your efforts in trying to unearth some diamonds Steve.

Offline NightKid

No joke pick for Jimbo on April Fool's, Stevie? I r disappoint.  :D

grandmaster-ram-rod

Quite agree. Appreciate your efforts in trying to unearth some diamonds Steve.

+1 here

Offline Steve2

password02

She does look good and sexy - added to my HL so if I am in West London will give her a visit

Offline adindas

Dorotha £60 for an hour quite centrally located

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Mind she is doing bareback for £20. Bareback is not my cuppa
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 03:15:47 pm by adindas »