Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Freshteenbella any info?  (Read 1303 times)

Offline Bigboy123141

Saw this on the aw website and thought id like to punt but not too sure what to think about it
Anyone have any info on the girl would help a lot?

External Link/Members Only

Offline asda1

freshteenbella been trying to book her since june, never happened.

Offline Recardo1234

She is a champion. She actually is the girl in the pictures. She provides a good service and is a pro and taking cock in her arse. She should be charging alot more. I defo recommend her. I met her in her luxury apartment in canary wharf. She provided dfk and OW but i paid her extra for anal. Her ass is really tight.

James999

So much plastic in her, she looks like a blow up doll  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JamesDim

Has a recent video on her profile labelled 'getting fucked bareback by my ex b/f' (who could be riddled with STI's) and also claims in an interview to have been 'gang banged in a park', which I'm sure consisted of washed and hygienic dudes, all wearing rubbers  :sarcastic:

Sounds like a dirty bitch who's probably getting packed with bare cock in between punts,who would no doubt offer it to clients too for the right price. Just an observation.....If you're not bothered or phased by this, then crack on - she looks and sounds like filth!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 04:16:52 pm by JamesDim »

Offline JamesDim

So much plastic in her, she looks like a blow up doll  :thumbsdown:

Agreed - plastered in make up as well to hide what lurks beneath the surface.

Wacko Jacko?  :wacko:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 04:23:54 pm by JamesDim »

Offline Bigboy123141

Has a recent video on her profile labelled 'getting fucked bareback by my ex b/f' (who could be riddled with STI's) and also claims in an interview to have been 'gang banged in a park', which I'm sure consisted of washed and hygienic dudes, all wearing rubbers  :sarcastic:

Sounds like a dirty bitch who's probably getting packed with bare cock in between punts,who would no doubt offer it to clients too for the right price. Just an observation.....If you're not bothered or phased by this, then crack on - she looks and sounds like filth!

Where did u find this interview?

Robbiebucks

Where did u find this interview?

It’s on her profile...

Having looked at her interview, it doesn’t seem to match her profile (shock horror what a surprise!) in her profile she claims Pakistani and Italian background..but in her interview she has Indian heritage? Looks like Sergei talking out his arse!

« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 01:29:44 pm by Robbiebucks »

Offline Bigboy123141

It’s on her profile...

Having looked at her interview, it doesn’t seem to match her profile (shock horror what a surprise!) in her profile she claims Pakistani and Italian background..but in her interview she has Indian heritage? Looks like Sergei talking out his arse!

I guess youre right although her videos seem to be genuine

Offline Bigboy123141

She is a champion. She actually is the girl in the pictures. She provides a good service and is a pro and taking cock in her arse. She should be charging alot more. I defo recommend her. I met her in her luxury apartment in canary wharf. She provided dfk and OW but i paid her extra for anal. Her ass is really tight.

Why havent u put a review?

Offline Seasoned Vet

I made a booking but upon arrival did not really fancy her too much makeup fake looks so saw her mate uktiaswallows instead

Offline Recardo1234

Why havent u put a review?

Didnt get a chance to send an invitation on adultwork. She doesnt wear that much make up from when I saw her. Have you seen her? She gives very good blowjob and takes it in the arse like a champion. Id recommend her 10 times over. Once i can afford would definately be doing an overnight. She is good at what she does given shes so young

Offline Hansolo69

And your review can be found???

Member since 2015, only 2 posts and zero reviews

Offline Bigboy123141

I made a booking but upon arrival did not really fancy her too much makeup fake looks so saw her mate uktiaswallows instead

So she's definitely the girl from the pictures then?

Offline Seasoned Vet

Yes definitely girl in the pics

Robbiebucks

Didnt get a chance to send an invitation on adultwork. She doesnt wear that much make up from when I saw her. Have you seen her? She gives very good blowjob and takes it in the arse like a champion. Id recommend her 10 times over. Once i can afford would definately be doing an overnight. She is good at what she does given shes so young

A review on here not on adultwork.... You have been here long enough to know that! Your review of her would help other punters making their decisions and if you recommended her 10 times over I am sure it would be nice a fluffy!  :crazy:

Offline Bigboy123141

A review on here not on adultwork.... You have been here long enough to know that! Your review of her would help other punters making their decisions and if you recommended her 10 times over I am sure it would be nice a fluffy!  :crazy:

U read my mind  :drinks:

Offline romeok

So seriously no body thinks shes a post-op tranny?

so young
so young
so plastic
HUGE nose
"takes it up the arse like a champion"

I WANT to see her but the thought that its a GUY puts me off

Offline Jimmyhocki

She's literally never available though, how did you book her?