Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Angelina - Bristol  (Read 4758 times)

57 review(s) for      SEXY ANGELINA  (50 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline alabama1

Mention that next time, and I’ll respond accordingly  :dash:

Try reading the thread properly. Oh, and if i were you i would stop banging your head so much. Or do you have a medical problem ?  :D
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 12:35:37 pm by alabama1 »

Offline rudolph hucker

Try reading the thread properly. Oh, and if i were you i would stop banging your head so much. Or do you have a medical problem ?  :D

‘Try reading the thread properly’?
It was me who mentioned Dagmara, and she has not been referred to before or since on this thread.
Are you looking at the right thread, there are others that may interest you if you’re set on seeing Dagmara.

Offline alabama1

‘Try reading the thread properly’?
It was me who mentioned Dagmara, and she has not been referred to before or since on this thread.
Are you looking at the right thread, there are others that may interest you if you’re set on seeing Dagmara.
When I asked why she wasn't working , I was referring to Dagga not Angelina. It was at that point that we got our wire's crossed. No harm done  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 08:45:59 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

All this fuss just because one guy dared to leave a negative review....  :D

Offline rudolph hucker

When I asked why she wasn't working , I was referring to Dagga not Angelina. It was at that point that we got our wire's crossed. No harm done  :hi:

:hi:

Offline Straightsix

However, I was not very attracted to her at all. Very plastice, fake tan look and just generally not good looking. I felt like she had many imperfections which just stopped my attraction.
This is where you should have walked. "I've forgotten my wallet"
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish