Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elisabeth xx in Bristol  (Read 1145 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New and in from Wales seemingly.  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56103.msg726234#msg726234

Looks fuckable.   :thumbsup: :rose: :thumbsup: 

Offers a wide range of services for £100 but I bet anal, swallow and waterspouts are extra?  :unknown:

Another Hungarian so bet she shares or has taken over Blonde Nastasa's place in Bedminster?  :unknown:

« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 06:07:29 pm by Roth »

Offline Roth

« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 06:07:41 pm by Roth »

guy_of_fifty

Which road in Bedminster is that?

What are the Hungarians like? Do they perform like the Polish prossies or are they more like the Romanians where they promise the earth and deliver nothing ( a special few exceptions of course)?

Offline Roth

What are the Hungarians like? Do they perform like the Polish prossies or are they more like the Romanians where they promise the earth and deliver nothing ( a special few exceptions of course)?

West Street if it's Natasa's place.   :unknown:  Spoke to her but never got around to seeing her. 

Only Hungarian prossie I punted with recently was Kylie Flirt when she was touring Bristol.  She offers all services enthusiastically.   :thumbsup: :rose: :thumbsup:  On her tour before last some cunt stitched her up to the hotel reception and got her thrown out seemingly cos he was very late for a booking and she couldn't  see him in the end.  :thumbsdown:

Cda1966

who are the exceptions except Sophie ?

guy_of_fifty

Thanks for the limited intel Roth. I decided to give this evening as I've got to pick up family from Heathrow at 07.30 tomorrow morning. As I've got to get up early anyway I thought I would see if I could arrange a VERY early breakfast punt at 6am local to Heathrow, and this very sexy young Hungarian lady agreed  :yahoo: External Link/Members Only

So it's off for an early night for me  :thumbsup:

The only Romanian excepton I've managed to find is Alycia4you External Link/Members Only
She was touring Bristol last week but had to cancel my booking as my son turned up  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Cda1966

Thanks for the limited intel Roth. I decided to give this evening as I've got to pick up family from Heathrow at 07.30 tomorrow morning. As I've got to get up early anyway I thought I would see if I could arrange a VERY early breakfast punt at 6am local to Heathrow, and this very sexy young Hungarian lady agreed  :yahoo: External Link/Members Only

So it's off for an early night for me  :thumbsup:

The only Romanian excepton I've managed to find is Alycia4you External Link/Members Only
She was touring Bristol last week but had to cancel my booking as my son turned up  :dash: :dash: :dash:
Thanks for that, if we tried to come up with a "Good Romanians List" im sure we'd struggle to make 5"

spkmstr48

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New and in from Wales seemingly.  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56103.msg726234#msg726234

Looks fuckable.   :thumbsup: :rose: :thumbsup: 

Offers a wide range of services for £100 but I bet anal, swallow and waterspouts are extra?  :unknown:

Another Hungarian so bet she shares or has taken over Blonde Nastasa's place in Bedminster?  :unknown:

Looks like a bloke, or someone photoshopped her arse off. In my experience Hungarians are very variable.

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline Roth

who are the exceptions except Sophie ?

Sophie and BBGFE.  :thumbsup:  BBGFE is a good punt.  :thumbsup: Not tried Sophie yet but she has good UKP reviews. :D

fatmonkey85

according to her profile she is 4'9" that makes her an official midget!