Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Weston girls?  (Read 1073 times)

Bingobango

Just wondering if anyone had had the pleasure, or otherwise, of either of these girls?

Heading to the area an not sure if it's worth a chance?

Crystalxxx1985.... External Link/Members Only

Hot babe Katie... External Link/Members Only

Thanks in advance :)

Online webpunter

Fuck me sideways.  They are definitely NOT 'weston super nightmare'.  WTF are they doing there of all places ??

KenniLingus

I saw Hot Babe Kate a few moths back. Lovely girl. Naughty and a very nice likeable pussy and arse.

Offline shotku

I've not seen Katie but her reviews look good. I really wouldn't bother with Crystal though. Maybe I caught her on an off day but she was cold with me and a number of her services weren't available for a variety of reasons. Even though she has generally good feedback I wouldn't waste my time and money on her again.

Offline Crackpot11

I agree about Crystal - no lighting on and service a bit rushed. She was attractive but service was vanilla certainly not a filthy stripper as advertised.

Offline haystacks79

Saw Katie last year a couple of times, and would visit again if I had the opportunity - sadly I don't get to head that direction very often, and it's not been possible so far this year.

Bingobango

This one in Clevedon looks good - External Link/Members Only

She does indeed, I've toyed with the idea but profile is a bit reserved. Anyone here got any feedback?

Bingobango

Ok cheers guys, Katie looks the way to go. She was kind of the front runner, but it's nice to get some reviews to back up the hunches :)