Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Ladyboy ChaCha, Washington  (Read 4641 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6641010) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline bbanks

External Link/Members Only

£80/30 mins +£20 OWO

Meet happened within the last month when she -thought- was staying in ‘Newcastle’ but was actually an Air BnB in Concord in Washington  :lol:

30 minute blow and go with brief massage to start. Was done and back out to work in around 20 minutes so still had time to grab a sarnie for my dinner hour and back to the office with a spring in my step.

ChaCha was very pretty if a little taller than expected. The only annoying thing was the ‘relaxing’ music she was blasting from her mobile phone which to her must sound like relaxing native tunes, but was actually a Disney playlist including ‘A Whole New World’ from the little Mermaid which would have been appropriate had this been my first meet with a TS. BJ was reasonable but nothing special.

Never seen the tackle but did feel it in her knickers during the 2-3 minute massage to get me relaxed initially.

Wouldn’t see again to be honest but wouldn’t discourage others.

Offline wearsidemark

Looks like she has moved on to essex

Offline nanga247

External Link/Members Only

ChaCha was very pretty if a little taller than expected. The only annoying thing was the ‘relaxing’ music she was blasting from her mobile phone which to her must sound like relaxing native tunes, but was actually a Disney playlist including ‘A Whole New World’ from the little Mermaid.
never heard whole new world from little mermaid lol you muppet.