Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glasgow- sexy Rita Thai  (Read 2348 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7287528) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline David1970

Cost £80
Duration Half Hour
Location Patrick Glasgow.
Meet, mid afternoon 10 days ago.

Phoned her to make an appointment, go a text back from her, I texted back with details of meet and and got a text back giving street and post code. Went to the street and at the agreed time text for apartment number, radio silence for 10 minutes, then got text saying sorry will be ready in 10 minutes. After another 10 minutes texted her, reply from her “come up to apartment”, I replied need apartment number. In total we had 21 text to get me to the correct apartment and our meet was half hour after our agreed time.
Rita is tall, feminine with a sexy ass and big bolt on tits, (her tits unfortunately are like bowling balls, hard as concrete), good size dick that gets hard.
I stripped and she tried to give me a shit massage with to much oil. I turned over and we DFK as we mutely wanked each other. She then went down on me with good OWO as she played with my ass, her OWO was was not deep. We moved onto 69, she was hard and clean and seem to enjoy me giving her a blow job. On with the jacket and fucked her missionary and doggy before removing the condom and cumming over her tits.

Her profile seems to have gone from AW and Vivastreet but I have attached screen shots.

Made it a neutral due to
21 texts
Half hour late
Bawling ball tits
Shit massage

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only