Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai TS Emily - Derby  (Read 4639 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7214170) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline Direavenger1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £60 for 15 mins + £20 extra for kissing/OWO/CIM

Comms: By text only. Dont think was her on the comms as had to repeat what i wanted when i got into her flat.
Services in text looked like a copy paste list.

Appearance: Is the girl in the pics, which was a nice surprise as she looks FaF. properly stunning. Nice set of fake tits but they are so well done and feel totally natural.

Meet: Hide behind door, ask me to speak quietly. Didnt see anyone else so might have just been for neighbours sake. I was planning on just doing a 15 min pump, but she was very facially pretty so i opted to go for the extra for kissing etc. Glad i did, was nice. Confirmed services, just 15 mins as i was properly up for it and her pics/videos (on birchplace). She had the little black strappy thing on, no stockings sadly will ask for that next time. Slipped off her slippers and robe, nice kissing her body is fine! onto the bed, i did some gentle fingering, she did some OWO which was nice, her hair felt soft to touch.

Rubbered up and entered her mish, man she is tight! must be new cause there was no loosness there at all. Infact, was a bit too tight, after i wanted to swap to doggy and withdrew, i couldnt get back in again. With time pressure in my mind, started to lose wood. Not really her fault as i was probably trying to do too much in 15 mins. Hadnt loosened her up much at all. So got her to give owo cim finish, which was amazing. Normally i struggle to cum like that, but she was vigourous bobbing her head up and down, hands on my chest and mine on her tits, felt amazing and soon blew, she spat into tissue, fine.

summary - i would go again and pay the extra £20 for 30 mins (so would be £100 total). She looks and sounds very feminine, friendly service, tight sexy body. I think she needs properly warming up for anal so bare that in mind.

Online shed

Good review. Maybe a daft question but when you say will need properly warning up for anal can you explain that.  :hi:

Online chickenwing

He said warming up. Like a good rimming and finger firsti assume

Online shed

He said warming up. Like a good rimming and finger firsti assume

Yes I know he said warming up. Mine was a misprint  :thumbsup:

Offline Direavenger1

Hahah yea Chickenwing has it. needs lubed fingers, good 5 mins work, maybe toys if she has any. Was ridiculously tight (also means wont hurt her so much she did feel it i think

Offline scouting

Offline Direavenger1

Not really but i wasnt interested nor touch that. Deffo on small side tho

Offline wantkinkyfun

She looks great in pics and that arse looks amazing!

Offline Stongwee53

Might give this one a try soon as my first ts

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380
Good review matey, looks tempting

Offline Gethin_Thomas

Said she was going to be in Uttoxeter this week. Still might be the case.