Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice TS Sexy Thai/user_alicexxx/Alicexx – Nuthall Notts – AVOID – TIMEWASTER  (Read 3040 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7176452) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline Gethin_Thomas

To cut a long story short, Alice was not at the address I arrived at. She was perpetually 15 mins away and in the end I gave up, and lost a rare punting window. At no point was she sorry.

External Link/Members Only

I had messaged her this morning about a meet, I got the standard cut and paste reply. I asked if she could top (yes, both) and after a lot of Google translate if she could cum (yes). Agreed on 30 mins (£90) + owo (£20) + her cum (£50). Agreed to meet at 12.30pm.

Got my punting tokens and realised I was running early. Messaged her at 12.05 saying I was going to be there at 12.20pm. Although I was prepared to wait the 10 mins she fired back at 12.07 saying ‘Ok love. See you at 12.20’. 

I arrived at 12.20pm at a very small close of bungalows that didn’t look like a normal punting venue. Asked if #### Close was where she was. At 12.26 she says ‘around here darling’. That could mean anything. Asked her for the name of her road (remembering my earlier struggles with translate) and I got an ‘up’ arrow. Asked, ‘is it #### Close, yes/no?’ Then nothing so tell her I would have to go home. At 12.30 I get ‘yes around here’. Already we’re 10 mins late and I’m no closer to knowing where she is.

I tell her ‘I’m parked, what number’ and she says ‘can you go back (home) darling, or give me 15 mins’. I was managing just about to keep my anger in check, even when I got sent a laughing emoji. At 12.34 she says ‘I’m in a taxi now’. WTF? She’s not even here. At this point I tell her she’s a timewaster and was gonna get a shitty review. ‘Please be nice darling, because u come late. waste my time too’. I struggle to even work out how I (even though I’m on time) could waste the time of someone who is not even here. I lose it, out come the capitals. At 12.38 ‘Not be long if u wait’. ‘How long?’ She had been in the taxi for close to 10 mins I thought. Reply – ’15 min’. No.

So arrived at 12.20, had my time wasted for 20 minutes, and then cut and run.

If she hadn’t closed with a kiss emoji and ‘wow’ in Thai , as well as the earlier laughing emoji, I wouldn’t have subsequently used another burner phone to arrange a long session this afternoon (that I obviously have no intention of honouring). Interesting that her prices have already dropped a tenner.

Online MajorPayne

I still can't wrap my mind around the fact she was so obtuse about her address.