Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sabrinna - Derby  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Chrisb79

External Link/Members Only

Having had a great punt yesterday, I was eager for more. Was in Derby for the day so thought I’d give Sabrinna a try. Unfortunately my TS luck had ran out.

Comms: emailed in the morning, now reply until around 2pm after giving her a couple of missed calls too. Arrange for 3pm.

Looks: Good looking and pics are close to accurate. Not quite as good as the pics make out. Facially very attractive, body a bit more masculine other than the fake tits. Hairy legs which was more than a few days growth.

Meet: arrived at a block of paper ants not far from the centre, typical wg rental apartments at 2:50pm ready for the 3pm booking. At 2:58 got a text saying she wasn’t ready, was 3:15 ok? Yes sure. 3:20 nothing, 3:25 called to see what was going on. She was having a shower… 3:40 finally given apartment number and buzzed in. Knocked on the door, no answer. Knocked again, a quiet voice say something like 2 mins. Stood in the corridor with others coming and going from other apartments. 5 mins and she let me in saying she had washed her hair!
Distant in her ways and shown to a bed that is by the living area in a studio apartment. No DFK, struggled to get hard, struggled to cum and when she did it was a tiny amount. When I fucked her 2 mins in she said she would suck me. There was no flow to the meet and I’m even struggling to write this as not sure what happened when as she was a bit all over the place!!

Maybe I caught her in a bad day but she was happy to take my £200 and I was in there around 45 mins.

Very disappointing, won’t return and wouldn’t recommend

Offline Yakuza0

Oh this one is all about the money and nothing else. I had her added on Snapchat and money is all she talks about

Offline jeanphillipe

Ffs hairy legs is no excuse, not on a woman nor a ts