Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelmsford Touring Girls - new arrivals and other intel  (Read 15145 times)

Offline PilotMan

External Link/Members Only

I had to laugh at the updated picture on this girls profile today.

Early XMAS present anyone?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PilotMan

This week is looking absolutely dire in Chelmsford.

I've been unable to find any new profiles for a decent SP.

Nothing in the under 30, smaller than a size 10, that isn't B&S, poor reviews or over the hill.

Looks like Sindy2023 has not logged in and gone AWOL too.

Offline PilotMan

No sooner had I put up my last post, then a whole coach load of Brazilian SP's turned up.

This one looks to be at a different location

Offline Rayray23k

No sooner had I put up my last post, then a whole coach load of Brazilian SP's turned up.

This one looks to be at a different location

There's no way any of these beauties are size 6 with such booties. Dress size 8 for sure.

Offline PilotMan

There's no way any of these beauties are size 6 with such booties. Dress size 8 for sure.

I tried the first three, no response after 1 hour  :unknown:

Offline Welshpunter

Really appreciate the work you’re putting in here PM.

Offline PilotMan

Really appreciate the work you’re putting in here PM.

Thanks mate.

I did eventually get a reply from Stunning Valentina  ;)

Offline Rayray23k

Thanks mate.

I did eventually get a reply from Stunning Valentina  ;)

She looks the best of the bunch.

Offline PilotMan

Another Brazilian popped up today - there's no intel on here about her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline PilotMan

I see a new arrival turned up today;

She has one positive from MrMatrix, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=344814.msg3571111#msg3571111 but everything is extra, OWO, FK etc. She looks FAF, so might be good for a 30 minute P&D at £80

However, Jolita Jola is back in town and she was great at £100 all inclusive for 30 minutes.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 10:05:03 am by PilotMan »

Offline PilotMan

This profile just appeared in the past hour, due to that fact and the similarities with the girl above, I guess they're touring together.

All of this one's reviews are B&S.

Offline ohsnap

She has one positive from MrMatrix, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=344814.msg3571111#msg3571111 but everything is extra, OWO, FK etc. She looks FAF, so might be good for a 30 minute P&D at £80

However, Jolita Jola is back in town and she was great at £100 all inclusive for 30 minutes.

Saw her on viva earlier too with a video - External Link/Members Only.

hopefully the link works - looks pretty hot!

Offline PilotMan

Saw her on viva earlier too with a video - External Link/Members Only.

hopefully the link works - looks pretty hot!

She does look hot.

Apparently she's French, and Romanian isn't one of the languages she speaks.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PilotMan

It's looking really dire in Chelmsford this week, I'm struggling to find something that floats my boat.

Every profile falls short in at least one of the following;

Already poorly reviewed on here
No face picture
Bigger than a size 10
Older than an old thing
False advertising (age, out of date pictures, photoshop enhanced etc)

Possibly External Link/Members Only  - she has partial face pictures. I might TOFTT on Thursday if she's still on the manor.

Plan B External Link/Members Only Milky   - She has mixed reviews (20 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) - and some comments about her being a bit chubby; my preference is slim toned girls.

Offline ohsnap

I might give Milky a visit next day or so Pilotman - I also tend to prefer slim girls but also do enjoy Thai ladies. I'll follow up soon!

Offline ohsnap

yeah neutral for me - very mechanical and felt extremely rushed. £20 for owo not worth either. She's chubby but not fat - suits her body if that makes sense but I wasnt really attracted to her which didnt help

I'll do a proper review in few days

Offline Welshpunter

Ohsnap - “I might visit her next day or so”

Or so = 2 hours later 🤣🤣

I saw milky a year ago and she was fairly slim then. She wasn’t anything special but decent solid punt.

Offline ohsnap

haha - rare day I was working from home so took a quick lunch break  :D

Offline PilotMan

I might give Milky a visit next day or so Pilotman - I also tend to prefer slim girls but also do enjoy Thai ladies. I'll follow up soon!

I tried to book her this afternoon, but go no response - now I know why, you smashed her to pieces  :lol:

I visited External Link/Members Only - It wasn't the girl in the pictures, much shorter, getting on for a size twelve. She has a silky robe on when she opened the door, that was hiding her chubby little body. I said "you're not the girl in the pictures", she insisted she was, so I pulled up the AW page and showed her. She mumbled something about different location blah, blah. Yeah, sure love, bye bye - I walked.

It's going to be a negative obviously.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 10:42:49 pm by PilotMan »

Offline ohsnap

well done for walking mate - not been in that situation where i've felt the need to yet (hopefully it stays that way!)

Offline ohsnap

just got back from visiting this one :

flat just off navigation road - video intrigued me and was a bit cautious but 100% the girl (also 100% a girl) from the pics + video. Lovely slim girl with big soft fake tits (i like tats so the one on her chest didnt bother me) - good fuck allowed gentle fingering too. I recommend. No idea on age but deffo young

Offline PilotMan

just got back from visiting this one :

flat just off navigation road - video intrigued me and was a bit cautious but 100% the girl (also 100% a girl) from the pics + video. Lovely slim girl with big soft fake tits (i like tats so the one on her chest didnt bother me) - good fuck allowed gentle fingering too. I recommend. No idea on age but deffo young

Ooh, she looks nice. Thanks for the heads up  :hi:

Offline PilotMan

Offline PilotMan

I've been eying this one up.

Some of the pictures are stolen from an underwear site though - so probably a B&S.

Offline Welshpunter

Pilot man really putting some ground work above there by reverse image searching!!!! Good work my friend

Right… two new profile just hit Chelsmford. Both similar layouts (look at the questions sections). Both no reviews. Both look absolutely too good to be true. Is any one horny enough to take the risk…

No prices or phon numbers up yet but profiles potentially above to go live

Offline ohsnap

won't be me this time - out of town for a few days with work now!

Offline PilotMan

I've been eying this one up.

Some of the pictures are stolen from an underwear site though - so probably a B&S.

Profile now removed by AW

Offline PilotMan

I just noticed in the past hour or so this Romanian touring crew have turned up in Chelmsford. All have mixed reviews with many negatives.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

PLUS External Link/Members Only

I was in Chelmsford yesterday, called and messaged several girls, no response. The Plan B's that did respond stopped responding as soon as I asked for clarification or services and extra charges.

I even tried Clarycee and Beverly (above), but got no response, they have all buggered off to Portsmouth now.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Lucky Portsmouth eh;?. Not!..

Offline PilotMan

I punted "Tiffany and you". She's already updated her profile to West Sussex.

Review to follow.

She put a decent enough effort in, deffo older than 29, around 40ish I would say. Decent looking. Some elements of the punt reminded me of my punt with Francescha in Harlow.

I'm inclined to give her a positive though as I think she offers value for money at £90 all inclusive of OWO & Kissing.

Offline PilotMan

This one popped up in Chelmsford this evening.

I made contact, but it's a deposit scammer.

Offline PilotMan

Pilot man really putting some ground work above there by reverse image searching!!!! Good work my friend

Right… two new profile just hit Chelsmford. Both similar layouts (look at the questions sections). Both no reviews. Both look absolutely too good to be true. Is any one horny enough to take the risk…

No prices or phon numbers up yet but profiles potentially above to go live

Both profiles appear to be inactive.

Offline PilotMan

These three just turned up this afternoon - Romanians with some dodgy history. They all appeared at the same time and the pricing is the same for each girl, so I'm assuming they are all one crew travelling together.

She has a negative B&S from October
Becky Sexy Girl

Not much on UKP, but an AW feedback says not the same girl
xxxEMILYxxx

Only this one has face pics, but poor reviews and some history of B&S
Ciociolina90

They won't be going on my hotlist.

She's back in Chelmsford - I would guess that the other two profiles got closed down as they were most likely B&S being used to feed this girl.

She's changed her name to Evelyn Bliss - I would guess so as to try to distance herself from her bad reviews.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2023, 11:46:34 am by PilotMan »

Offline PilotMan

Also arrived in Chelmsford today;

External Link/Members Only - plenty of poor reviews on here.

Profile dates from 30/08/2014 and according to her profile stats she is 27 - which would make her around 18 years old when she started.

However according to her blurb "I Am Alissia, Young sexy and educative ( :D), at 23 I have a very fit body.........

So she must have started out when she was 14  ;)

« Last Edit: July 10, 2023, 11:55:45 am by PilotMan »

Offline ohsnap

Also arrived in Chelmsford today;

External Link/Members Only - plenty of poor reviews on here.

Profile dates from 30/08/2014 and according to her profile stats she is 27 - which would make her around 18 years old when she started.

However according to her blurb "I Am Alissia, Young sexy and educative ( :D), at 23 I have a very fit body.........

So she must have started out when she was 14  ;)

ad for her with video here External Link/Members Only

Offline PilotMan

ad for her with video here External Link/Members Only

Crikey, she cracked a smile at 10 seconds in, it lasted all of 1 second.

Offline PilotMan

I contacted this girl last week - External Link/Members Only - I didn't punt her.

She has a long list of extras and doesn't answer specific questions, she just replies with prices.

Here are her list of extras, they're all £30 each
OWO
Kissing
RO
CIF
Watersports
Domination

Offline PilotMan

« Last Edit: July 10, 2023, 12:26:58 pm by PilotMan »

Offline ohsnap

This one looks hot, I couldn't find her on AW

me either - she's been on Vivastreet for atleast 3 /  4 weeks though and there's been a few diff vidoes where she has mainly mentioned Brentwood or Basildon as location. Imagine it is deffo her. Does look great

Offline PilotMan

me either - she's been on Vivastreet for atleast 3 /  4 weeks though and there's been a few diff vidoes where she has mainly mentioned Brentwood or Basildon as location. Imagine it is deffo her. Does look great

I edited my post - I found her and added the AW link  ;)

Offline Footstar666

This Brazilian girl has popped up, looks decent

Only three feedbacks. It seems like all 3 reviewers only see Brazilian girls, which arouses a degree of suspicion

Has anyone seen her?  :thumbsup:

Offline PilotMan

This Brazilian girl has popped up, looks decent

Only three feedbacks. It seems like all 3 reviewers only see Brazilian girls, which arouses a degree of suspicion

Has anyone seen her?  :thumbsup:

Nope, never seen her before. Double check services and extras when booking.

Offline Footstar666

Nope, never seen her before. Double check services and extras when booking.

Always tempted by the Brazilian girls but invariably conclude it seems too good to be true.

Here’s an SP I was tempted by who was operating in Chelmsford until recently. She’s now moved on. Glad I saw the reviews on here today otherwise I may have taken a punt should she return

Offline PilotMan

Always tempted by the Brazilian girls but invariably conclude it seems too good to be true.

Here’s an SP I was tempted by who was operating in Chelmsford until recently. She’s now moved on. Glad I saw the reviews on here today otherwise I may have taken a punt should she return

I actually punted her a few weeks ago when she was in Chelmsford. Positive for a P&D. All services are covered, no FK.

Offline PilotMan

This girl is currently showing in Chelmsford. She has had an AW profile for nearly 7 years, but there's not a single piece of Intel on here.

She has 7 AW feedbacks in 2016, but nothing in the intervening years.

Offline PilotMan

External Link/Members Only - I saw this girls profile arrived in Chelmsford

A previous review says the pictures are not her.

The pictures are of a model for Guess clothing Kelsie Jean Smeby @KJSmeby

Reported to AW

Offline Welshpunter

Reported to AW

More great detective work PM. Thanks for the warning

Offline PilotMan

Reported to AW

Profile mothballed and now set to distribute content only.

Offline Welshpunter

Isaxx - punted this girl today. It’s was bait and switch. Even without that visit will be negative. Review to follow

Offline Welshpunter

Punted Megan today. Fit young Brazilian. Pictures accurate. Will be neutral… no foreplay and few other bits. But if you want to fuck a fit 22 year old go for it.