Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com  (Read 63358 times)

Offline James77x

Her name is honeyb liverpool based

Have any more info on this girl? Can't seem to find her on there. Very interested.

Offline Al R

Have any more info on this girl? Can't seem to find her on there. Very interested.
External Link/Members Only

If that’s her, showing as in London now, was Liverpool last time I looked
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 08:05:32 pm by Al R »

Offline mulder

Could I ask what you mean by hustler?
What rates did she charge?

She was asking for 250 for a few hours. This was probably a year ago. You won’t be disappointed mate.

Offline fuddi_on_fire

Yes that's her, prolly her family stays there  :drinks:

If that’s her, showing as in London now, was Liverpool last time I looked

Offline Asurmen

Anyone had experience with her?  :wackogirl:

Spoke to her in the past, wanted £350 ppm for a few hours.

Might be different now though.

Offline szolossy

Seems to be another time-waster who sets up meetings but likes to cancel or postpone them on the day.

Offline fuddi_on_fire

She did exactly the same with me! I don't get it 6 out of 10 women in there are time wasters and 2 are WGs 1 is genuine and 1 scammer  :unknown:

Seems to be another time-waster who sets up meetings but likes to cancel or postpone them on the day.

Offline fuddi_on_fire

Has anyone seen her External Link/Members Only - asking 250 for few hours

Offline billybobsmith

She did exactly the same with me! I don't get it 6 out of 10 women in there are time wasters and 2 are WGs 1 is genuine and 1 scammer  :unknown:

Possibly getting some "pleasure" from this, or she's got a few men on hold and choose which one is "lucky" that night depending on her mood and/or £££ being offered?

Offline B16M0

Has anyone seen her External Link/Members Only - asking 250 for few hours

I got her down to 150 for few hours, if u do go ahead let me know how it goes, would have seen but already have one planned upcoming week

Offline Asurmen

Anyone encountered this one before?

I'm sure it was posted that she asks for upfront money or asks you to buy pictures before meeting?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 03:26:56 am by Asurmen »

Offline fuddi_on_fire

Just got a text from her stating she's gotten  sick and needs to cancel  :timeout:

I got her down to 150 for few hours, if u do go ahead let me know how it goes, would have seen but already have one planned upcoming week

Offline fuddi_on_fire

She's been here since '17, anyone seen her? Wanting 250 :kissgirl:

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
Just got a text from her stating she's gotten  sick and needs to cancel  :timeout:

More likely she got a better offer

:drinks:

Offline szolossy

Again wishing you better luck than I had. Never managed to set up a meeting!

Offline fuddi_on_fire

Yeah just wasting time tbf, all these few in the past have just been those anyway  :(

Again wishing you better luck than I had. Never managed to set up a meeting!

Offline biglad13

I’ve spoken to her, seems quite sound and game but when I’ve looked on the socials (can’t find them now) she looked a bit chunkier so it put me off

Offline inurfase

Anyone else having trouble logging into seeking? Just want to check if it's something related to my account...

Offline szolossy

"Pay me my train ticket/petrol so I can come see you" type scammer

Offline fuddi_on_fire

very big unit, might need 2 tickets  :angelgirl:

"Pay me my train ticket/petrol so I can come see you" type scammer

Offline szolossy

And more "online only" timewasters. Really on a roll these days.

Offline B16M0

Anyone spoken to this particular profile, seems okay, said free midweek but thought I double check if anyone has came across her before.

Offline fuddi_on_fire

TOFTT mate,  :drinks: good luck

Anyone spoken to this particular profile, seems okay, said free midweek but thought I double check if anyone has came across her before.

Offline fuddi_on_fire

Another time waster, went AWOL after deciding everything

I’ve spoken to her, seems quite sound and game but when I’ve looked on the socials (can’t find them now) she looked a bit chunkier so it put me off

Offline fuddi_on_fire

Anyone seen her External Link/Members Only her private photo doesn't resemble her rest of the pics which gives a massive red flag, otherwise seems keen to meet etc   :unknown:

Offline szolossy

Another time-waster, setting up a meet then cancelling:

Offline davee123xx

Asking 200 each, anyone seen these blondes?

after the stabbing couple, everyone just gives me anxiety... so stepping with caution  :drinks:

saw them 3 weeks ago, definitely genuine

Offline updownandaround

I think I saw this girl last year but she's changed her photos. If it is the same girl then she's legit, a half decent shag too but I just didn't follow up with her again post shag.

Offline updownandaround

No, she's legit, I met her last month. She's a decent looking girl to boot. She's on my repeat list for sure.

Offline Jbob084

saw them 3 weeks ago, definitely genuine

And? How was it?

They offered me bb straight away so turned me off

Offline davee123xx

And? How was it?

They offered me bb straight away so turned me off

While I was fucking one of them the other just sat there vaping lol
they’re hot and young but performance isn’t making me wanna see them again anytime soon, definitely real and aren’t catfish’s though.

Offline Jbob084

they’re hot and young but performance isn’t making me wanna see them again anytime soon, definitely real and aren’t catfish’s though.

Did you have to use a condom?

The one with the tattoos not really my type. Would prefer just meeting the other one but they say they only meet as a pair.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 12:01:13 am by Jbob084 »

Offline davee123xx

Did you have to use a condom?

The one with the tattoos not really my type. Would prefer just meeting the other one but they say they only meet as a pair.

I did yeah, they didn’t mention it themselves though. Yeah I preferred the smaller one, don’t think she will meet alone though

Offline Maverick090

Has anybody seen this girl? Seems genuine just a few tiny red flags about her…any info would be great

SexySiren

Offline szolossy

Has anybody seen this girl? Seems genuine just a few tiny red flags about her…any info would be great

SexySiren

Requested deposit with me so I passed

Offline szolossy

Saw this one a year ago, pictures are old and is larger in real life. Enthusiastic but I will not repeat.

Offline biglad13

Glad I deleted her number then, sorry you had a bad time chap, better look on the next one  :thumbsup:
Another time waster, went AWOL after deciding everything

Offline biglad13

Had her number too fella, pictures she sent on what’s app didn’t look all that good ( can’t find them again sorry )
Anyone seen her External Link/Members Only her private photo doesn't resemble her rest of the pics which gives a massive red flag, otherwise seems keen to meet etc   :unknown:

Offline jaysayjaysay

Did they give good OWO? Did they interact with each other, or just with you? Any other negatives/positives about their performance? Will the one you're fucking at the time make an effort or are they both lacklustre regardless?

Offline fuddi_on_fire

Wasn't she a known scammer? Just checking if anyone remembers  :angelgirl:

Offline davee123xx

Did they give good OWO? Did they interact with each other, or just with you? Any other negatives/positives about their performance? Will the one you're fucking at the time make an effort or are they both lacklustre regardless?

Pretty good OWO, they kissed once that’s it, both pretty lacklustre

Offline Asurmen

Wasn't she a known scammer? Just checking if anyone remembers  :angelgirl:

That's Paige, been on Seeking on and off for a few years.

Quite a few guys from here have met her, can't recall anything about her being a scammer.

Offline fuddi_on_fire

Is she Paige? she tells me She's Lucy though.  :scare:

That's Paige, been on Seeking on and off for a few years.

Quite a few guys from here have met her, can't recall anything about her being a scammer.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline szolossy

That is indeed Paige. Not a scammer but just seems to behave oddly and will spam you with messages. Search the thread.

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0

Paige was just a name she used on Seeking, I saw her and a friend many years ago (well 4 or 5) and the friend called her by her real name, can't remember if it was Lucy or not but she certainly didn't call her Paige, if it is her then she has lost the puppy fat she had when she was younger, she always seemed to mention on her profiles that she had big boobs  :D :D :D

:drinks: