Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole, LSS Edinburgh  (Read 1889 times)

bbb

Normally would avoid LSS, but thought I'd try another visit after a long lapse. Marie looked the best bet (still!) but was booked, so chose Nicole as second prize. Not much fun though. As an old-school punter, I like  a bit of a kiss and cuddle, but this had all the warmth and intimacy of a medical examination. No kissing, no OWO, not much touching. I also got the impression she thought my cum might be made of battery acid by the way she avoided any contact with it and her (or my) skin, maybe she would have been happier wearing a hazmat suit.
Anyway, nice body, not-so-nice service. I can only hope the imminent influx of Romanians will raise standards.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 10:07:39 am by bbb »

Offline Marmalade

I'm surprised Marie doesn't get a mention more often. I don't go for her age group much but she has generally given me excellent punts. On the recent one I though how she is better now than when she started.

Offline Stiltskin

I can only hope the imminent influx of Romanians will raise standards.

I wouldn't count on it. My only Romanian punt at LSS was almost the exact same experience you just described.

A lot of people on here already avoid Romanians, but soon enough they'll get wise to this and pretend to be Polish or anything but Romanian.

Akerso

Sorry to hear that bbb at least we know to avoid her now, you took one for the team, God knows i'v had a few but every now and then you get a great punt and it keeps you going!

Akerso

After a disappointing response to my reverse booking on AW i decided to hit the Sauna so i chose LSS for a change, when i arrived the guy at the desk took my money and said there were 6 girls working but only 2 available Nicole and i forget the other but Nicole was much better looking so i decided to go ahead as i don't like siting about waiting in those places.

I would say she was good looking and very polite and i knew before i went in that it was going to be a limited service i.e. no owo and kissing, well there was no owo but she did kiss a little but still nothing to suggest she was enjoying herself and the sex was ok, to wrap up it wasn't a total waste but it didn't exactly feel satisfied when i was done!

I think i'm done with LSS until they change the quality of service.

Offline sammy222

I'm new to this site but been around the scene for a long while.
I've seen Nicole a few times now, and as Akerso says she is good looking and polite- i'd also say she has  a fantastic body.
Service is limited, but that's to be expected now in LSS, but she seems to have a bit more about her than some of her Romanian colleagues. She's certainly made an effort with me which is why i go back.

Anyway each to their own, but if you are looking for a fit body, and a well mannered girl then you could do worse.