Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea - Asian, Canary Wharf  (Read 2820 times)

Offline trafalgar

External Link/Members Only

Feeling horny after conference and needed something cheaper than my normal FBSM WSWS experience.

Found this advert and after a phone call and exchange of texts agreed 30 minutes for £50 - on text included Anal, OWO, and  - not that I asked for or in this case wanted 'A' - for this price (which concerned me as to whether she was actually a woman!)

Venue is a house about 5 minutes from Crossharbour station.  Relatively quiet but sure neighbours would know score.  Inside, I suspect there are several girls working based on other woman waiting in kitchen.  Room was bedroom upstairs.  Pretty dreadful.

Girl could easily be the 26 she claimed, size 8-10.  Said she was Malaysian.  Facially OK, scar on bridge of nose but still in my view pretty and much better than most others at this price.  Happy when I saw her with her short dress on and only marginally less when I saw her naked, which was about 1 min after money changed hands. 

She started with massage (her lead) which was actually pretty good and better than some girls that actually promote themselves as masseuses.  Some good reachunder action and then flipped me for some enthusiastic and pretty good (if slightly toothy) OWO before I suggested we move on.  Rubbered up and into sex in a couple of positions.  Some fake moaning (from her) was enough to finish me off, before she cleaned me up and chatted before sending me on way.

Positives - price, friendly, keen, range of services, lack of clockwatching, comms quick and clear
Negatives - kissing was lips at best, room

Offline Sinnerman50

External Link/Members Only

Feeling horny after conference and needed something cheaper than my normal FBSM WSWS experience.

Found this advert and after a phone call and exchange of texts agreed 30 minutes for £50 - on text included Anal, OWO, and  - not that I asked for or in this case wanted 'A' - for this price (which concerned me as to whether she was actually a woman!)

Venue is a house about 5 minutes from Crossharbour station.  Relatively quiet but sure neighbours would know score.  Inside, I suspect there are several girls working based on other woman waiting in kitchen.  Room was bedroom upstairs.  Pretty dreadful.

Girl could easily be the 26 she claimed, size 8-10.  Said she was Malaysian.  Facially OK, scar on bridge of nose but still in my view pretty and much better than most others at this price.  Happy when I saw her with her short dress on and only marginally less when I saw her naked, which was about 1 min after money changed hands. 

She started with massage (her lead) which was actually pretty good and better than some girls that actually promote themselves as masseuses.  Some good reachunder action and then flipped me for some enthusiastic and pretty good (if slightly toothy) OWO before I suggested we move on.  Rubbered up and into sex in a couple of positions.  Some fake moaning (from her) was enough to finish me off, before she cleaned me up and chatted before sending me on way.

Positives - price, friendly, keen, range of services, lack of clockwatching, comms quick and clear
Negatives - kissing was lips at best, room

Trafalgar, is she the girl in the 2 pictures? How would you describe her body?

Offline trafalgar

Possibly for first photo not the second. Body as first photo. 'Soft' (some covering rather than athletic). Size 8 to 10. Nice arse, small tummy.