Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim Fox (Kim_Fox) (Greenwich)  (Read 5755 times)

fingal91

External Link/Members Only

Introduction
She was quite close to me and communicated really well on the phone.  The username seemed British but I didn't mind that she's Hungarian based on good previous experiences.  She looked hot too!

Nice, clean, bright, modern apartment near North Greenwich station.  Walking distance from Greenwich North station. Shower offered but not needed.

Appearance
Pretty face and body is good like in he photos. I would say 8/10 for a WG of her (accurate) age.  Wore lipstick and nice lingerie with suspenders and heels as requested.  Fluent English. She's honest too because I accidentally paid her an extra 10 and she promptly came to give it back.

Services
She does everything on her profile.  OWO not on offer.  Nice enough FK.  Good BJ with plenty of attention paid to my balls.  Sex was good and satisfying.

Overall
I would call everything on offer good or very good.  A really good GFE basically.  For the price I think the value is good too, in a nice apartment and not assembly line.  You won't ever have a bad punt with her but it might not be the most memorable.  In the right circumstances I would see her again.