Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber's Delight - Lee  (Read 2702 times)

Offline dtd88

I've seen her plenty of times, shes great. Really nice, and gives a great service

Offline jonj

I had an awful time with Amber when she very first started so gave up. I do target new girls thou so maybe it is my fault

Since read few reports and comments nothing negative. You should be well away there and reading posts she liked and great service

Offline jonj

Sorry to add, just coms and not agreeing on anything and when to etc, nothing bad. Was her first few days. She was fine i felt just nervous and not organised

Offline Brazilian Martian

I've seen her plenty of times, shes great. Really nice, and gives a great service

Care to post a review of your many meets with her  :dash:

Offline dtd88

It's been a while since I have seen Amber so I can't give an up to date review or review a specific visit but I will try my best.

Amber is pretty much exactly what you see on her AW profile. Shes blonde mid 40's and very busty. Curvy but not chubby. Shes got a nice body.

Personality wise shes very friendly and sweet. Not overly chatty but not shy, you can hold a decent conversation with her.

Incalls are in a private house in Lee. It's just her there and may even be her own home but I can't say for sure.

Services are exactly as shown on her profile no hidden extras. She gives very good owo and sex in any position you like is great. She also offers other kinkier services if you are into that.

Any time I have seen her I have had a great time and left feeling 100% satisfied. She doesn't clock watch and never tries to rush you to completion.

If you are considering seeing her then go for it, she won't disappoint