Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Welsh Kandice - Watford tour  (Read 929 times)

58 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (53 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline simon07

For me this was a strong positive seeing External Link/Members Only

I noted that Welsh Kandice was going to be touring in Watford for the first time and pre-booked a slot for her. The hotel details were given later. Price at the time was £200 for an hour. I note for tours she has the price at £240 an hour to cover her expenses. She is a smart gal and would know about pricing. I had an anxious moment and she reassured me that the original price still applied to me.

The last time I paid that much was seeing agency WGs in London and 3 out of 6 women were good, the others were dire. I Decided to go for quality and it was a good bet. The hotel was a good one and no charge for parking and easy access to the room.

Kandice is pretty at 9/10 and i would rate her body at 9/10 with the fake boobs looking good on her size 8 frame. She is soft spoken Welsh accent and she looked lovely in her clothes. Her age I would guess in mid 30s? She likes her red hair and it looked good on her. She reminded me of Lilith Noir in Birmingham.

I had a shower before and got a chance to sample her lovely body and got lots of kisses. Her nipples are nice and big. I nestled happily between those twin peaks. Lovely body, slim waist and great hips. Her pussy was clean and inviting as well as responsive. We had sex in various positions and i took my time, being in the moment. She does a lovely OWO with special attention to balls and shaft too. The eventual happened and that is it for me, just the one pop.

Massage by her at the end and then some kissing and cuddling and then time to go.
She leaves on Thursday and i do hope she comes our way again. I had a great time with her.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 03:07:08 pm by simon07 »

Offline jake-young

i see her today and was not disappointed!

Online PilotMan

Nice one  :hi:

She's built up quite a good track record, on the hot list she goes.