Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jamie Jones (Swansea)  (Read 4418 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5404176) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Secretliaisonswansea

External Link/Members Only

Had exchanged a few text messages with Jamie and decided to take advantage of her limited offer on a Blow n Go appointment.  Communication was super easy

£50 for 15 minutes

Location - residential area, no issues with parking, nosey neighbours etc

Jamie greeted me at the door and I mentioned how cold it was outside, i immediately knew it was going to be a great appointment when she replied with “yes it is, is it okay if I spit on your cock”
  ;)

I got my clothes off and half sat, half laid on the edge of the bed while Jamie got on her knees on the floor and went to work
It really is the blow job that has everything, kisses to my cock, licking the shaft, sucking my balls, slow and sensous, delaying and teasing and then she reverts to spitting all over my cock, deep throating until she gags and devouring every inch like it’s the last cock she’ll ever suck
And then she looks me in the eye and asks “does your cock look good in my mouth”
This was right up there with the best blow jobs I’ve ever had - this girl knows exactly what she’s doing and she excels at it.
She took every last drop and totally drained me
Her mouth and lips were made for sucking cock
I can’t express how much this blew my mind.

And if that wasn’t enough, Jamie is a stunning girl, heavily tattooed if that’s your thing (I find it very sexy) and has an absolutely incredible personality and can’t do enough for you.
I was offered a shower and snacks to take away, even offering me a protein bar when I’d mentioned I was going to the gym later.

This is the easiest positive review to give ever.

She’s got it all going on.

Outstanding.  ;)

Online brianamorgan

Good review, sounds good, did she swallow?.

:thumbsup:

Went to the bathroom to spit it out

Offline Punting_Mad

Is she heavily false tanned or are her pictures just dark.. had a very bad experience with a lady covered in false tan once.. 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 06:34:01 pm by Punting_Mad »

She does like a sunbed but her look suits her
I thought she looked hot when we met - I wasn’t disappointed at all

Offline Takeapunt81

Looks like heavy heavy makeup which really ain't my thing. Shame as the blow and go deal sounds a very good deal

Offline Corus Boy

Offline twentyfour709

I think she's been in London this week and forgot to change her prices back. Looks like they're back to the normal rate for me now

Offline Punting_Mad

It's paying for all the electric used in her sunbed!

She is reading this thread.. it's down to £80 now
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 04:41:22 pm by Punting_Mad »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I think she's been in London this week and forgot to change her prices back. Looks like they're back to the normal rate for me now
Would we be lucky to see a review?
3 years a member, any reason not to be contributing?