Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissWelshKandice - Birmingham City Centre  (Read 2622 times)

58 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (53 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline azrael

The lady in question:   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall: £170
The hostess: Miss Welsh Kandice  (welsh 27yrs old)
The venue: hotel Birmingham city centre
Facially: 9/10
Body: a.w states she’s a size 10

So im currently decimating my h.l likes theirs no tomorrow, I noticed one of the ladies on it was touring birmingham. So I shot off an email requesting time and date. Got a reply back asking for an a.w booking as time date agreed, on the day it was text messages.

Arrived at the location greeted with the usual magic door trick, dressed as requested. I have to say I was shocked, I had to do a double take. Any one who’s punted elegant michelle and kandice will understand, she’s a younger version of michelle.
Back to the meet, handed over the paperwork and had a shower. Upon coming back to the room kandice dove straight in, kissing (dfk) all in with some mutal hands all over each other.
Moved onto the bed, her bj technique is one to behold. It’s a perfect combination of gfe & pse with some freakier. Hands, spit a bit of tooth, tongue and air. This went on for several minutes before I pit a stop to it, at that rate it wouldn’t be long before I popped, so I decided to return the favour. She was making all the right noises to give my ego a massive boost.
Sex was in various positions, cant believe she outlasted me. She’s a sex fiend, never complained no matter what position I put her in. Even though I never got a second round, I have to admit I never finished round one even though we went through several condoms.
Easy 45 minutes of pure sex, wether it was oral or sex. And I gave up, just couldn’t keep up with her. She was still raring to go. Had another shower and left.   

Would i recommend: yes
Would i go back: ideally I would say yes, but sadly at £170 p.h its to much to justify

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review azreal  :hi:

Tried to book her a couple of years ago but the comms were terrible, think she was having some phone issues to be fair to her though.

Haven't tried again, £170 is just too much for me without CIM being on offer.

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review azreal  :hi:

Tried to book her a couple of years ago but the comms were terrible, think she was having some phone issues to be fair to her though.

Haven't tried again, £170 is just too much for me without CIM being on offer.

Truth be told i didnt even think about cim, but it was close as i held her head down and for a split second contemplated it. But being a one pop guy I thought it best to reserve it for elsewher :D as for comms didnt have any issues there, all done 1st time of asking. Agree £170.00 isa lot of £'s but i've spent more on shitter punts :unknown: so as a one off, she's well worth i.m.h.o  :drinks:

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review Az, sounds my type. Also service looks a solid bet in punting terms. Onto my HL for that one off experience.  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 07:51:12 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review Az, sounds my type. Also service looks a solid bet in punting terms. Onto my HL for that one off experience.  :hi:

The service is 5* gold standard :thumbsup: :drinks: