Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laser epilation on genital area  (Read 521 times)

Offline foobarbaz

Hi everyone,

I think the subject says it all, I already had laser epilation done on other areas of my body and I was thinking to take the same treatment for the good old friend and I'm looking for someone who might have done the same already. What are the recommendation to look for?

Do you know of any place in London who might be willing to provide this service? Shall I ask the place where I already had treatment and then blush? :D

Any help would be welcome.

Thanks.

Offline Hobbit

They don't do laser for genital areas for men. It's not safe. I get waxed regularly and it is the best thing I have ever done. My suggestion would be to get waxed. :hi:

Offline foobarbaz

Safety as in become sterile or else? If the former I don't mind, I don't want kids or my own so I would be completely find with it.

I currently shave; waxing? I used to wax for sport reasons and I have a high pain threshold but isn't painful down there? Do you know of any place in London who does it that you could recommend?

Offline Hobbit

Safety as in become sterile or else? If the former I don't mind, I don't want kids or my own so I would be completely find with it.

I currently shave; waxing? I used to wax for sport reasons and I have a high pain threshold but isn't painful down there? Do you know of any place in London who does it that you could recommend?

I'm not too sure why it's not safe but I was told that it's not by the person that waxes me. I would imagine it's due to sterile reasons. Not wanting kids is beside the point, I think.

Waxing hurts a little but after time the hair stops growing and becomes less and less, so you don't have to go so often. If you don't mind a little pain then you can try it. I have been waxing for nearly 5 years now and I wouldn't go back. It feels more hygienic and more sensitive, so it's a bonus all round.

There are many places that provide waxing for men, you just have to Google it. However, if you want me to give you a recommendation for a place then I am happy to PM you. Let me know.  :hi:

Offline Jonestown

You could try serene spa in Balham, Edie there does male waxing, good price, £40 I think; or there is the Kingsway Brazilian Wax in Holborn, but she is more expensive £70.

Offline foobarbaz

You could try serene spa in Balham, Edie there does male waxing, good price, £40 I think; or there is the Kingsway Brazilian Wax in Holborn, but she is more expensive £70.
Thanks for the inputs Jonestown, appreciated, I'll check those out, the latter is quite convenient as location. Thanks.

Offline foobarbaz

I'm not too sure why it's not safe but I was told that it's not by the person that waxes me. I would imagine it's due to sterile reasons. Not wanting kids is beside the point, I think.

Waxing hurts a little but after time the hair stops growing and becomes less and less, so you don't have to go so often. If you don't mind a little pain then you can try it. I have been waxing for nearly 5 years now and I wouldn't go back. It feels more hygienic and more sensitive, so it's a bonus all round.

There are many places that provide waxing for men, you just have to Google it. However, if you want me to give you a recommendation for a place then I am happy to PM you. Let me know.  :hi:

If you could PM me it would be lovely thanks.