Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely young full service Hungarians: Edmonton area?  (Read 1215 times)

Offline mrx007

Interesting though very little feedback. If they really look like their photos and do those naughty services like CIM and Faials I'm in. Any info?

Tina Baby is stirring the shorts. If she really takes a load to that sweet face:  External Link/Members Only
Mia: External Link/Members Only
Diana Sweetie: External Link/Members Only

Offline whoya.kiddin

Interesting though very little feedback. If they really look like their photos and do those naughty services like CIM and Faials I'm in. Any info?

Tina Baby is stirring the shorts. If she really takes a load to that sweet face:  External Link/Members Only
Mia: External Link/Members Only
Diana Sweetie: External Link/Members Only

Tina is a profile switch - previously this was an SP called blond baby trading from Westham Avenue Post Office (according to my notes).  I do not have any info on the current profile holder but her AW ratings look fake.

Mia has at least five reviews on here that tell a consistent and accurate story of a very pretty SP who is £80 ph for a reason - reluctant about OWO (previously offered covered only but I doubt she could trade) and does not have the patience to offer reasonable service - a one time pump and dump only but lovely looks that remind me of Liya Silver.  She is obsessive with the wet wipes and loses interest and patience with any activity that continues beyond her (short) attention span.

I have not seen Diana. 

Certainly with Mia (not sure of the others) you will find yourself in Tottenham Hale near the BP garage.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 03:00:21 pm by whoya.kiddin »

Offline Convince Me

Tina is a profile switch - previously this was an SP called blond baby trading from Westham Avenue Post Office (according to my notes).  I do not have any info on the current profile holder but her AW ratings look fake.

Mia has at least five reviews on here that tell a consistent and accurate story of a very pretty SP who is £80 ph for a reason - reluctant about OWO (previously offered covered only but I doubt she could trade) and does not have the patience to offer reasonable service - a one time pump and dump only but lovely looks that remind me of Liya Silver.  She is obsessive with the wet wipes and loses interest and patience with any activity that continues beyond her (short) attention span.

I have not seen Diana. 

Certainly with Mia (not sure of the others) you will find yourself in Tottenham Hale near the BP garage.
Excellent feedback my friend, really appreciated.

Offline mrx007

Excellent and thanks whoya.kiddin, I won't be bothering with these wasters then.

:drinks:

Offline Kool Keef

Tina pics look photo shopped to me, the face looks as though it's been pasted on, particularly in the 2nd pic.

Offline Joelawerence

Do young Hungarians provide good service, or is it more Romanian?

Offline MLawro93

Do young Hungarians provide good service, or is it more Romanian?

I find that they are more consistent than Romanians but your mileage may vary.