Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latifah (Brazilian Arab) aka FIT HOT BUM 2756112 - Canary Wharf E14  (Read 8555 times)

Phaedrus

External Link/Members Only

I've finally done it. I've fucked one of the elven women from lord of the rings, only it wasn't Legolas, it was Latifa and she was goooood.

With thanks to Peter Purves for his excellent review of this SP I decided to have a punt myself.

Comms

Intermittant  - I was unable to get through the previous night and was sent a text the following day with an apology about no credit from another phone. This could be a problem for punters in relationships who do not use punting phones. I arranged by phone an appointment today and could see her within the hour. Upon arrival I was texted by a third number so in total this was arranged with three different numbers.

South Quay/ Canary Wharf E14 in a secure block. As PP stated not easy to find as there are several identical blocks to navigate. Aim to arrive 15 minutes early to avoid being late. This was an evening appointment. Parking might be problem during the day. The apartment itself was a large studio.

Price and services

£100 for 45 minutes. DFK. OWO.
Listed but not verified: CIM, anal

Appearance

She is the girl in the photos. She has large dark blue eyes and blonde hair, fair skin. She has a cute face enhanced by a nose job. Lip filler. She doesn't look plastic in a bad way at all if anything, she looks elfin, like a female elf from Lord of the Rings. (I actually did at one point check to see if she had pointy ears.) Face 8/10. Body: 9/10 Model like body, very little body fat, very slim hips, good hip to waist ratio. Breasts and  Dress size probably 8. Clean and fully shaven. Slight cellulite. Bum big and enhanced. 

Distinguishing marks: Tattoos: Rear left shoulder of four small birds. Finger. Some words in English by middle of right ribcage. Tanned Birthmark over small of lower back about 4cm long.

Her profile states that she is 24. She told me that she is 26 years old and this is consistent with her appearance. Her body is firm and in good condition.

Services

I decided to try one of those Jamaican fortified wine magnum drinks that king-c recommended. It's 200ml of wine at 16.5%. What King_c didn't say is that its loaded with caffeine so drinking it as 20:30pm  was a bad idea for sleeping straight after a punt. The effect was great - both a bit tipsy and with a caffeine buzz at the same time which is ideal for some good vigourous sex.

Was buzzed through the main door and made my way up with the lift. The door opened with her hiding behind the door and I entered. The first thing I thought was that she is a good looking girl. Her English is not too good but I don't exactly know how good because we were speaking in Portuguese. She helped me to undress and we got on the bed and she started with some DFK whilst I fondled her ass (she doesn't like being slapped) then before I knew it, OWO on the bed for a few minutes and then she stopped after a few minutes and I got off the bed and asked for some more whilst standing and she obliged. I then gave her RO whilst finger fucking her and after a few minutes I had her writhing around on the bed and she begged me to stop because "she should be giving me the orgasm and not the other way around".  :dance:  Moved into missionary with lots of kissing and with her legs in the air and I can confirm that she has a tight pussy. :yahoo:  In fact I said aloud "wow". She then asked for doggy and we did that, followed by more mish with her on the edge of the bed, followed by her sitting on me cowgirl. I asked her if she had the stamina and she said with a wry smile "we'll see". She doesn't grind, but what she does do is bounce up and down with her tight pussy and she can do it for a long time. With about 10 minutes on the clock she asked if I would be able to cum and she explained that the maid-pimp is very strict on the time. I told her that I would and she then told me to concentrate. We went back to raised leg mish she tends to close her eyes during sex so I asked her to look at me with her gorgeous large blue eyes whilst I jack-hammered her. At this point she looked extremely cute and really did look like a lord of the rings extra and I found myself glancing at her ears (whilst jack hammering) to check that they were not pointy  :sarcastic:  I reached fulfillment and there were more DFK's.

She asked me to come visit her again and helped me to get dressed and she spoke about positive thinking and how she tries to incorporate it into her life. At the door, she implored me to come again a second time and gave me a some more DFK and its nice to imagine that she genuinely meant it. I think that perhaps she was really happy to be able to speak with someone in her native language. She told me that she's staying in the UK until the end of September. Regarding her ethnicity: Her mother is Lebanese and I tested this by speaking a few phrases in Arabic which I can confirm she understood. So if you want a big booty great fuck Brazilian-Arab-Elf - here she is! :thumbsup:

Positives
Elven cute face
Great body
Tight pussy
Good fuck stamina
Lots of positions
Almost GFE
Puts client first
Big booty (enhanced - and remember don't slap it)

Negatives
Intermittent comms with three phones
Texted me the day after a missed call
Mediocre directions to location
Clock watching pimp-maid
No grinding in CG

Summary
8/10 I have given her this score because she is very attractive and has a good attitude. She's a fantastic fuck and truly statuesque in appearance. I haven't given her a top score of 9/10 because it didn't feel like a complete GFE, but that will depend on individual chemistry however it was a good approximation and because the maid-pimp is to the minute on timing. She left me feeling like a king with a smile on my face.

Return YES but there's others I want to try.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 01:45:57 am by Phaedrus »

Offline kaj314

Need a link or something buddy...

Offline Rocket Scientist

Thanks OP. Rarely come across that Arabic / Portuguese mix, even more surprising you speak both

sean70

Thanks OP. Rarely come across that Arabic / Portuguese mix, even more surprising you speak both

Are you doubting the authenticity of OP review on her ethnicity or him speaking/understanding more than 2 languages? Even so she sounds pretty hot to me from her reviews and has been added to my hot list!

Offline Gentlelovemaking

In my experience and I'm sure seasoned Latina brothel punters such as Peter Purves and Brazilian Martian will agree the Arabic ethnic statement is a marketing tool used by whoever sets up the profiles for these girls.

It's likely this girl is from Portugal or Brazil if she speaks Portuguese, maybe Mozambique, Angola or Cape Verde but I doubt she is mixed with Arab.

Phaedrus

Thanks for your comments. I think that Scepticism when it isn't witch hunting is healthy, especially in the world of punting.

There are 12 million arabs in Brazil.

I speak more than two languages. I don't speak Arabic but I've had some work assignments out there and have done some pimsleur tapes and know a few sentences. I've found that speaking a few words with SP's in their mother tongue can warm them up a lot and they then treat me better than just another face. I know a few sentences in: Romanian, Bulgarian and Hungarian.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Nice bit of research phaedrus, I'm skeptical on her ethnicity as Bella aka Shakira used that AW profile before and she was stated as having the same ethnic mix. Could be a coincidence but my experience says otherwise

Offline PilotMan

Offline peter purves

I've finally done it. I've fucked one of the elven women from lord of the rings, only it wasn't Legolas, it was Latifa and she was goooood.

With thanks to Peter Purves for his excellent review of this SP I decided to have a punt myself.

Comms

Intermittant  - I was unable to get through the previous night and was sent a text the following day with an apology about no credit from another phone. This could be a problem for punters in relationships who do not use punting phones. I arranged by phone an appointment today and could see her within the hour. Upon arrival I was texted by a third number so in total this was arranged with three different numbers.

South Quay/ Canary Wharf E14 in a secure block. As PP stated not easy to find as there are several identical blocks to navigate. Aim to arrive 15 minutes early to avoid being late. This was an evening appointment. Parking might be problem during the day. The apartment itself was a large studio.

Price and services

£100 for 45 minutes. DFK. OWO.
Listed but not verified: CIM, anal

Appearance

She is the girl in the photos. She has large dark blue eyes and blonde hair, fair skin. She has a cute face enhanced by a nose job. Lip filler. She doesn't look plastic in a bad way at all if anything, she looks elfin, like a female elf from Lord of the Rings. (I actually did at one point check to see if she had pointy ears.) Face 8/10. Body: 9/10 Model like body, very little body fat, very slim hips, good hip to waist ratio. Breasts and  Dress size probably 8. Clean and fully shaven. Slight cellulite. Bum big and enhanced. 

Distinguishing marks: Tattoos: Rear left shoulder of four small birds. Finger. Some words in English by middle of right ribcage. Tanned Birthmark over small of lower back about 4cm long.

Her profile states that she is 24. She told me that she is 26 years old and this is consistent with her appearance. Her body is firm and in good condition.

Services

I decided to try one of those Jamaican fortified wine magnum drinks that king-c recommended. It's 200ml of wine at 16.5%. What King_c didn't say is that its loaded with caffeine so drinking it as 20:30pm  was a bad idea for sleeping straight after a punt. The effect was great - both a bit tipsy and with a caffeine buzz at the same time which is ideal for some good vigourous sex.

Was buzzed through the main door and made my way up with the lift. The door opened with her hiding behind the door and I entered. The first thing I thought was that she is a good looking girl. Her English is not too good but I don't exactly know how good because we were speaking in Portuguese. She helped me to undress and we got on the bed and she started with some DFK whilst I fondled her ass (she doesn't like being slapped) then before I knew it, OWO on the bed for a few minutes and then she stopped after a few minutes and I got off the bed and asked for some more whilst standing and she obliged. I then gave her RO whilst finger fucking her and after a few minutes I had her writhing around on the bed and she begged me to stop because "she should be giving me the orgasm and not the other way around".  :dance:  Moved into missionary with lots of kissing and with her legs in the air and I can confirm that she has a tight pussy. :yahoo:  In fact I said aloud "wow". She then asked for doggy and we did that, followed by more mish with her on the edge of the bed, followed by her sitting on me cowgirl. I asked her if she had the stamina and she said with a wry smile "we'll see". She doesn't grind, but what she does do is bounce up and down with her tight pussy and she can do it for a long time. With about 10 minutes on the clock she asked if I would be able to cum and she explained that the maid-pimp is very strict on the time. I told her that I would and she then told me to concentrate. We went back to raised leg mish she tends to close her eyes during sex so I asked her to look at me with her gorgeous large blue eyes whilst I jack-hammered her. At this point she looked extremely cute and really did look like a lord of the rings extra and I found myself glancing at her ears (whilst jack hammering) to check that they were not pointy  :sarcastic:  I reached fulfillment and there were more DFK's.

She asked me to come visit her again and helped me to get dressed and she spoke about positive thinking and how she tries to incorporate it into her life. At the door, she implored me to come again a second time and gave me a some more DFK and its nice to imagine that she genuinely meant it. I think that perhaps she was really happy to be able to speak with someone in her native language. She told me that she's staying in the UK until the end of September. Regarding her ethnicity: Her mother is Lebanese and I tested this by speaking a few phrases in Arabic which I can confirm she understood. So if you want a big booty great fuck Brazilian-Arab-Elf - here she is! :thumbsup:

Positives
Elven cute face
Great body
Tight pussy
Good fuck stamina
Lots of positions
Almost GFE
Puts client first
Big booty (enhanced - and remember don't slap it)

Negatives
Intermittent comms with three phones
Texted me the day after a missed call
Mediocre directions to location
Clock watching pimp-maid
No grinding in CG

Summary
8/10 I have given her this score because she is very attractive and has a good attitude. She's a fantastic fuck and truly statuesque in appearance. I haven't given her a top score of 9/10 because it didn't feel like a complete GFE, but that will depend on individual chemistry however it was a good approximation and because the maid-pimp is to the minute on timing. She left me feeling like a king with a smile on my face.

Return YES but there's others I want to try.

Sounded like yet another de ja vu reading this review - and I wasn't even there :P  :)

Glad you had a good time...You are a hard man to please perhaps, not quite feeling like a GFE...as here I think of some of my worse sex-capades in punting 
:(

She reminded more of a Janet Jackson on how the face was constructed. Even with perhaps an over-do on the surgery, nonetheless I think she may be one of the prettiest I have seen for some time - obviously this is down my own subjective tastes (others may disagree)

As for Arabic, and there are others here best positioned to speak on the matter. I tend to go by looks, and surmise does she look if she has any Arabic within her? There are some who do not 'look' Arabic, there is a possibility with Latifah.

Finally, she did say she would be leaving as stated.

Good review!!

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Just come back from this punt, review to follow tomorrow. Similar sentiment as PP and Phaedrus but some deviations due to personal sentiment

Offline peter purves

Just come back from this punt, review to follow tomorrow. Similar sentiment as PP and Phaedrus but some deviations due to personal sentiment

There was I thinking you were at home behind the keyboard my learned friend  :hi:

Hopefully, you had a good time.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

There was I thinking you were at home behind the keyboard my learned friend  :hi:

Hopefully, you had a good time.

You know me, had to see if the hype was worth it. I'll say I wasn't as taken by her looks as you and Phaedrus (I didn't think much of Maggie Stewart either, although I appreciate both are very attractive ). But her service is  :thumbsup:

Offline peter purves

You know me, had to see if the hype was worth it. I'll say I wasn't as taken by her looks as you and Phaedrus (I didn't think much of Maggie Stewart either, although I appreciate both are very attractive ). But her service is  :thumbsup:

Aye my learned friend  :hi:

I agree that there is a qualitative difference between 'taken by her looks' and 'attractive(ness)'as it is for any woman let alone for WGs.

Glad you had a good time and you did not find her unattractive at least
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 11:57:12 pm by peter purves »

reviewreader

In my experience and I'm sure seasoned Latina brothel punters such as Peter Purves and Brazilian Martian will agree the Arabic ethnic statement is a marketing tool used by whoever sets up the profiles for these girls.

It's likely this girl is from Portugal or Brazil if she speaks Portuguese, maybe Mozambique, Angola or Cape Verde but I doubt she is mixed with Arab.

True. Most of the WG who say are Arabic are either Indian/sub-continental, Romanian or Brazilian. Although there are some genuine Arabic WGs (mainly Moroccan) around Edgware road, but they tend to target a specific demographic (wealthy fellow arabs from the gulf)

Phaedrus

Sounded like yet another de ja vu reading this review - and I wasn't even there :P  :)

Glad you had a good time...You are a hard man to please perhaps, not quite feeling like a GFE...as here I think of some of my worse sex-capades in punting 
:

As for Arabic, and there are others here best positioned to speak on the matter. I tend to go by looks, and surmise does she look if she has any Arabic within her? There are some who do not 'look' Arabic, there is a possibility with Latifah.

Good review!!

Thanks for the recommendation PP! Like all Levantine arabs, Lebanese arabs especially tend to be quite fair looking almost European so although she doesn't have a classical Arab look, she could easily be half just like she said.

Offline peter purves

Do you think this is Latifah's profile pics also, especially as she is advertising as Bella here??

Cheers!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 12:19:06 am by peter purves »

Phaedrus

I've just come back from a second visit with Latifah. This time I saw her as a bait and switch. Not that I'm complaining.

I wanted this profile:

I've visited the original for the above profile a few years ago, an SP who was operating at a flat close to Borough station and she was a really sexy brazilian brunette. When I got the same address I was expecting Latifah's brunette sister. Latifah answered the door and I acted as though I wasn't surprised.

The punt was 95% identical to the last time, the same positions and routine except that this time; We spoke less, she gave even better OWO including DT. Her ass is bigger and better than I remember. She still looks like Legolas' sister.

Phaedrus

Do you think this is Latifah's profile pics also, especially as she is advertising as Bella here??

Cheers!!

100% her. Yes. If you look at the photo carefully then you can see her brown birthmark on her back. She's running several profiles some of which are B&S.

Offline peter purves

100% her. Yes. If you look at the photo carefully then you can see her brown birthmark on her back. She's running several profiles some of which are B&S.

Cheers...Well spotted (excuse the pun)!!  :P

...Which ones??

ali99

Hi

Just out of curiosity... is she near Casillis road/mastermaker road in South Quay ? I used to see a girl there in South Quay (Canary Central Concierge) on this road and there was a grocery shop next to it ...

Can somebody please give us some direction..( no to the point) but just to the building .. I am going tomorrow....

Thanks

Ali
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 01:00:56 am by ali99 »

Offline peter purves

Hi

Just out of curiosity... is she near Casillis road/mastermaker road in South Quay ? I used to see a girl there in South Quay (Canary Central Concierge) on this road and there was a grocery shop next to it ...

Can somebody please give us some direction..( no to the point) but just to the building .. I am going tomorrow....

Thanks

Ali

Doesn't sound like it...No grocers nearby!!

Offline peter purves

Cheers,

I am not sure if Latifah is using this profile, though I am willing to defer to your greater knowledge. Definitely, the flat has used this profile previously.

Before Latifah there was a WG who fit this description, had numerous profiles on VS. I posted her pics quite a few times in the Bubble Butt thread. She sometimes advertises as Indian. Though I suspect she has now returned back to Brazil after her couple months of stay in this country.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 01:12:30 am by peter purves »

Phaedrus

I am not sure if Latifah is using this profile, though I am willing to defer to your greater knowledge. Definitely, the flat has used this profile previously.

Cheers!!

I am certain as I called the number on that profile, turned up and I got Latifah.

Offline peter purves

I am certain as I called the number on that profile, turned up and I got Latifah.

Cheers, like I said I defer to your greater knowledge  :thumbsup:

ali99

Cheers,

Before Latifah there was a WG who fit this description, had numerous profiles on VS. I posted her pics quite a few times in the Bubble Butt thread. She sometimes advertises as Indian. Though I suspect she has now returned back to Brazil after her couple months of stay in this country.

I know that profile too.. Her name was Dara.. She was a brazalian MILF.. Best in town.. Great ass...

ali99

Doesn't sound like it...No grocers nearby!!

It was building next to CO-OP

Offline Kingc

I've just come back from a second visit with Latifah. This time I saw her as a bait and switch. Not that I'm complaining.

I wanted this profile:

I've visited the original for the above profile a few years ago, an SP who was operating at a flat close to Borough station and she was a really sexy brazilian brunette. When I got the same address I was expecting Latifah's brunette sister. Latifah answered the door and I acted as though I wasn't surprised.

The punt was 95% identical to the last time, the same positions and routine except that this time; We spoke less, she gave even better OWO including DT. Her ass is bigger and better than I remember. She still looks like Legolas' sister.

Hey thanks for the shout out with recommending you with the magnum drink... But in all honesty I never knew it had caffeine I'm quite shocked but I can't say Its ever affected my sleep...  I hope you enjoyed the use of it either way..

Also sounds like you may want a cosplay type dress up girl....  :yahoo:... I would like to try one out sometime just to see what it would be like :yahoo:   Should of got the girl to wear fake pointed ears  :sarcastic:

Offline peter purves

Cheers!! Definitely not then, unless Phaedrus or GLM can confirm otherwise!!

Offline Gentlelovemaking

No its somewhat of a gated area in a sense. There's a Tesco less than 5 mins drive but no Co-op I remember

Phaedrus

Yes it's close to a Tesco. I think that the block is called Meridian Place.

Offline peter purves

Yes it's close to a Tesco. I think that the block is called Meridian Place.

Cheers lads for your co-operation here...So no co-op then  :thumbsup:

ali99

I called her today and asked if we are allowed to pay with her ass ( kissing , rimming) she said no and ask $50 extra ?

I think thre was a problem with communication.. Can anybody confirm if they can play with her ass ( no slapping) ?

Thanks

Ali

Offline peter purves

I called her today and asked if we are allowed to pay with her ass ( kissing , rimming) she said no and ask $50 extra ?

I think thre was a problem with communication.. Can anybody confirm if they can play with her ass ( no slapping) ?

Thanks

Ali

I think you conversed with the maid because of Latifah's English, in saying that all the calls are taken by the maid irrespective of the WGs English Language skills.

I am surprised by the maid's response, unless she did not understand you (her English is not perfect) either and/or did not take you to be serious  :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 04:22:21 pm by peter purves »

ali99

I have booked her now anyway... but i am not paying extra

Anyone has experience of her ass ? (not anal or slapping) just like playing, kissing, rimming etc

I am only going there for her ass

Offline peter purves

Anyone has experience of her ass ? (not anal or slapping) just like playing, kissing, rimming etc

Not I! It would require Phaedrus and/or GLM to shed some light onyour question.

Good luck with the punt!

Offline peter purves

Nearly overlooked this point. It is probably best not to book a time because as it is a flat, it is a first cum first serve basis even if a time has been arranged

Phaedrus

Nearly overlooked this point. It is probably best not to book a time because as it is a flat, it is a first cum first serve basis even if a time has been arranged

+1 they ask YOU to book a time but won't honour it if someone gets there before. Hypocrites.

Offline peter purves

Cheers!!

An additional VS profile - cross-referencing

Nadia

« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 01:22:24 pm by peter purves »

Phaedrus

Not I! It would require Phaedrus and/or GLM to shed some light onyour question.

Good luck with the punt!

She's fine with her ass being kissed and stroked but doesn't like slapping. I'm guessing that she is worried about it damaging her implants. I'm not into rimming so cannot comment but I would say just go for what you want in the room rather than ask in advance and risk her getting any ideas about "ees esstraa baby" (and bring what you need if if it is)

Offline peter purves

Offline peter purves

Albeit very late in the day the information may nevertheless prove useful to others...

The location

Nice modern Flat above the Co-Op on Cassilis Rd, South Quay, Docklands E14. Very little parking nearby, best to try Millharbour. Nearest DLR South Quay.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=160022.new#new

Offline PilotMan

Albeit very late in the day the information may nevertheless prove useful to others...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=160022.new#new

@peter purves - I think Ali was referring to a girl he used to punt adjacent to the Co-Op and not where Latifah is located. I got a text from Latifah's maid with her address as Appts on Meridian Wharf. Meridian Wharf is not next to the Co-Op.

I believe Latifah is Brazilian, whereas the only girls I am aware of that are located next to the Co-Op are Roms.

Offline peter purves

@peter purves - I think Ali was referring to a girl he used to punt adjacent to the Co-Op and not where Latifah is located. I got a text from Latifah's maid with her address as Appts on Meridian Wharf. Meridian Wharf is not next to the Co-Op.

I believe Latifah is Brazilian, whereas the only girls I am aware of that are located next to the Co-Op are Roms.

Cheers for the input and shedding some light also. I had always thought the other flat was Latino - well they do advertise as such In VS

Offline PilotMan

Cheers for the input and shedding some light also. I had always thought the other flat was Latino - well they do advertise as such In VS

VS has even more bullshit than AW  :lol: