Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy & Lora: Hot Collection: Queensway: Great Romanians, remarkable!  (Read 1773 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

I had the horn for Amy since I saw her under her other name “Emily” with Maya via Max’s recently, reviewed here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=114095.0

I seldom see girls more than once but she has a very sexy look, her performance was great and her pussy was tighter than a nun’s cunt in a sandstorm, in fact I asked her which hole I was in the first time I entered.

Comms: Easy, I really fancied another go on her, she’d mentioned her flatmate who looks good enough in the photos on Top Secret but not available on Hot Collection so I texted the Hot Collection receptionist and asked her if she could sort out the duo for me. Within 30 minutes the job was done, time agreed, address sent, some of the EE agencies share hookers, so game on.

Amy, 25, size 8, 34C, £200 – as described in previous review, sexy as fuck, what you see in the photos is what you get in the flesh.
External Link/Members Only
Lora, 25, size 8, 34B, £150 – looked younger, slim, small tits, bullet nips, shaved below, dragon tattoo, blonde dyed hair, dimples, looks like photos.

Location: Serviceable flat in a big block near Queensway, Bayswater & Queensway stations a few minutes walk, parking more challenging. 

Action: They greeted me in immaculate, first of the day freshness, fully made up, hair clean and attractive, in lingerie and heels, two tall, striking blondes. Amy gave a great impression of being delighted to see me again and within minutes we were all naked, bar heels [them, not me] and entwined in kissing, groping, stroking and fingering.

We got on the bed and enjoyed all combinations of kissing and single and double headed blowjobs with all areas apart from my ring piece being fully taken care of until I was ready.

Amy applied the cover orally and while Lora busied herself with parts of me that weren’t engaged, mounted me cowgirl, we fucked, varying speeds, quick, quick, slow, changing angles, hand positions and proximity, it was beautifully choreographed and I felt like a young Len Goodman until I could take no more and I shot my muck while deep inside.

We stayed close as I deep French kissed both girls then disengaged and they disposed of the evidence.

We chatted and groped and stroked and they sucked until I was ready again and Lora put another condom on me.

She rode me cowgirl, I pounded her in doggy, all the while Amy was kissing or stroking me, then we moved to missionary, legs round the back, and then legs over my shoulders when I surprised myself by proving that men can multitask by jackhammering Lora and frantically fingering Amy while she played with my arse until both girls orgasmed,.

I rolled off, cleaned up and asked for another double header which they delivered enthusiastically until I spattered them in the second cumming. They looked fucking great glistening with spunk from chin to belly.

Two great Romanians with good attitudes and services, who’d have thunk it?

We cuddled, kissed and chatted for a while, then I cleaned up and left with lingering kisses, looking back as I closed the door to see Amy is a silky kimono thing, one tit exposed blowing me a kiss, I might even see her again….

Hidden Image/Members Only

SuitedandBooted

Offline Jay72

Thanks for the review mate. Im curious -  what was your favourite recent duo..based on looks and service

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the review mate. Im curious -  what was your favourite recent duo..based on looks and service

Based on looks & service: a toss up between Alisa & Holly and Emily [aka Amy] & Maya from the recents - best of the year Caroline & Zuza.

Offline peter purves

Well done  :) !!

You must be the only punter here who (at least leaves reviews) who love the tag team wrestling action religiously :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Yeboahsleftfoot

Well done  :) !!

You must be the only punter here who (at least leaves reviews) who love the tag team wrestling action religiously :thumbsup:

Ha, I do like a duo, it's a mix of greed and obsession....

Offline Johnny wishbone

I had the horn for Amy since I saw her under her other name “Emily” with Maya via Max’s recently, reviewed here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=114095.0

I seldom see girls more than once but she has a very sexy look, her performance was great and her pussy was tighter than a nun’s cunt in a sandstorm, in fact I asked her which hole I was in the first time I entered.

Comms: Easy, I really fancied another go on her, she’d mentioned her flatmate who looks good enough in the photos on Top Secret but not available on Hot Collection so I texted the Hot Collection receptionist and asked her if she could sort out the duo for me. Within 30 minutes the job was done, time agreed, address sent, some of the EE agencies share hookers, so game on.

Amy, 25, size 8, 34C, £200 – as described in previous review, sexy as fuck, what you see in the photos is what you get in the flesh.
Lora, 25, size 8, 34B, £150 – looked younger, slim, small tits, bullet nips, shaved below, dragon tattoo, blonde dyed hair, dimples, looks like photos.

Location: Serviceable flat in a big block near Queensway, Bayswater & Queensway stations a few minutes walk, parking more challenging. 

Action: They greeted me in immaculate, first of the day freshness, fully made up, hair clean and attractive, in lingerie and heels, two tall, striking blondes. Amy gave a great impression of being delighted to see me again and within minutes we were all naked, bar heels [them, not me] and entwined in kissing, groping, stroking and fingering.

We got on the bed and enjoyed all combinations of kissing and single and double headed blowjobs with all areas apart from my ring piece being fully taken care of until I was ready.

Amy applied the cover orally and while Lora busied herself with parts of me that weren’t engaged, mounted me cowgirl, we fucked, varying speeds, quick, quick, slow, changing angles, hand positions and proximity, it was beautifully choreographed and I felt like a young Len Goodman until I could take no more and I shot my muck while deep inside.

We stayed close as I deep French kissed both girls then disengaged and they disposed of the evidence.

We chatted and groped and stroked and they sucked until I was ready again and Lora put another condom on me.

She rode me cowgirl, I pounded her in doggy, all the while Amy was kissing or stroking me, then we moved to missionary, legs round the back, and then legs over my shoulders when I surprised myself by proving that men can multitask by jackhammering Lora and frantically fingering Amy while she played with my arse until both girls orgasmed,.

I rolled off, cleaned up and asked for another double header which they delivered enthusiastically until I spattered them in the second cumming. They looked fucking great glistening with spunk from chin to belly.

Two great Romanians with good attitudes and services, who’d have thunk it?

We cuddled, kissed and chatted for a while, then I cleaned up and left with lingering kisses, looking back as I closed the door to see Amy is a silky kimono thing, one tit exposed blowing me a kiss, I might even see her again….

Len Goodman: SEVEN!

Offline Jay72

Based on looks & service: a toss up between Alisa & Holly and Emily [aka Amy] & Maya from the recents - best of the year Caroline & Zuza.

Ta

Offline BarryProudfoot

"her pussy was tighter than a nun’s cunt in a sandstorm"  :D :lol: Amy looks FIT in her pictures on Maxes website :thumbsup:

Yeboahsleftfoot

"her pussy was tighter than a nun’s cunt in a sandstorm"  :D :lol: Amy looks FIT in her pictures on Maxes website :thumbsup:

Amy/Emily etc. has the body of a top lapdancer, the memory of her naked, kneeling, covered in jizz squeezing her tits together while looking at me straight in the eyes yesterday has given me a chubby.

Offline BarryProudfoot

Amy/Emily etc. has the body of a top lapdancer, the memory of her naked, kneeling, covered in jizz squeezing her tits together while looking at me straight in the eyes yesterday has given me a chubby.

She is definitely on my list purely down to your review(s) :thumbsup: