Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy Reegan anyone seen?  (Read 2427 times)

Offline Fit4fun

Hi guys

Seen this profile as the services look really good and she looks FAF.

Any info on this one please?

Thanks

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Gordon Bennett

Something fishy with her.... initially had a different name, got a few feedbacks quickly from punters with no history (bit like now) then profile disappeared to be replaced by this one with this new name.
I'm pretty sure she must have had two profiles running concurrently somehow, she didn't just temporarily deactivate the first profile and switch it back on at a later date because the original handful of feedbacks disappeared when the second profile went live.
Sorry if that all sounds a bit vague or paranoid...... but based on her feedbacks and my memory of her flip-flopping profiles I'd be cautious.

Offline manfox

Pretty sure it's kendall sexdoll, don't really understand why she keeps changing profile, this must be 5th or 6th...

Offline bigbilly22

Pretty sure it's kendall sexdoll, don't really understand why she keeps changing profile, this must be 5th or 6th...

15th or 16th more like.

Always put me off.

Offline Blackpool Rock

That was my initial thought when I saw the profile, I did see her about 6 months ago under a different profile and remembered her from Sandys & LMB.
She did say that she didn't actually want any feedback as people were making the connection so that would explain the lack of it on any new profile however I would have thought the tattoos would be the give away to family / friends

Offline cueball

Pretty sure it's kendall sexdoll,
Probably/possibly

First review on here will see profile binned and another new one started  :D

I get the feeling she doesn't like the publicity  :lol:

Offline george r

blimey she has got plenty of tattoos ? figure looks ok though  :thumbsup:

Offline Shaky s

Tried to book her today, but unable to do so, as she stated she didn't work after 17:00. Will try again.

Offline george r

just checked and  her working hours are  10 till 5  .

Offline Raunchy Reegan

• Service Provider
Hey guys it's Reegan here, sorry if you may think I am fake or what other things you may be taking caution for, however I have a stalker (at this stage not sure if he keeps reporting my profile) therefore my site keeps getting took down, which is very annoying but at the same time out of my hands, hence why I've had a few profiles, I'm not here to make excuses just to set the story straight, look forward to seeing any future clients 😘