Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: help needed  (Read 608 times)

fkkwao

Hello everyone get right too it, I'm overweight and worried about going on a punt does anyone know any good ones in Liverpool? That are errr relaxed??

milo

I'm overweight and worried about going on a punt
There is probably no need to worry about being overweight, most ladies will only be interested in the size of your wallet.

If you read the section of the PuntingWiki at this link External Link/Members Only
It will hopefully reassure you.

This section will also help you to ask for recommendations that are more likely to produce responses for you that will be helpful.
External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

Hello everyone get right too it, I'm overweight and worried about going on a punt does anyone know any good ones in Liverpool? That are errr relaxed??

Do you want me to find you a fat un?

First to burn their arse on the lightbulb wins a prize  :D

Offline hungrypunt

Most of us on here are overweight bud,

Its a fat wallet the girls care about, just make you scrub your bell end aswell :)

Offline Mr long sausage

There not arsed really mate. Im fat as fuck at the moment and ones ever mentioned it to me.

Once they have been doing it for a while there not even arsed what you look like, to them you look like £££'s and thats it

Poppy Princess is a good one to go for. She made me feel at ease when I saw her. She's one of the few women I'v seen professionally where they actually had me thinking 'wow, maybe shes into me' haha. She obviously a good actress. Gorgeous too.

Most of us on here are overweight bud

Reading this depressed me. We should all start a club and go the gym together.

fkkwao

Do you want me to find you a fat un?

First to burn their arse on the lightbulb wins a prize  :D
      Haha you twat  :lol:

Offline hungrypunt

Haha you twat  :lol:

THATS the response needed here, NOT running off doing post reports like dantheman :)