Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: too expensive but ...  (Read 1367 times)

london

I think she is one the most highest price  WG in AW but I may see her for overnight for my BD  :wackogirl:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

london

nice pics in PG , fk me ,, she is damn sexy , nice young English girl   :rose: :dancegirl: :dancegirl: :dancegirl: :dancegirl: :dancegirl: :dancegirl:

Expl1cit

She does look good, but for me reading her AW profile, it seems too well scripted and you'll be heading into unknown territories and at £2000 I wouldn't take the risk.  She's only been a member less than a week, I'd hazard a guess she does not look 18 as claimed.

Looking at her 1 positive feedback, the guy who left it for her has a string a feedback he has left for girls, all with a rating of 0, 1 or no longer members, so at the very least that would set my alarm bells ringing.

There is a very well reviewed girl here who offered me a discounted overnight rate at £650 which she said could be a relaxed overnight upto 16 hours with some sleep included of course.  Her normal price I think is £900 and is for 10 hours. 

I think £2000 is too high, but we all have different budgets so not my place to say.  Its not like you are going to be having sex all night so if she usually charges say £150 or even £200 an hour, an overnight should be significantly less at an hourly rate.

london

She does look good, but for me reading her AW profile, it seems too well scripted and you'll be heading into unknown territories and at £2000 I wouldn't take the risk.  She's only been a member less than a week, I'd hazard a guess she does not look 18 as claimed.

Looking at her 1 positive feedback, the guy who left it for her has a string a feedback he has left for girls, all with a rating of 0, 1 or no longer members, so at the very least that would set my alarm bells ringing.

There is a very well reviewed girl here who offered me a discounted overnight rate at £650 which she said could be a relaxed overnight upto 16 hours with some sleep included of course.  Her normal price I think is £900 and is for 10 hours. 

I think £2000 is too high, but we all have different budgets so not my place to say.  Its not like you are going to be having sex all night so if she usually charges say £150 or even £200 an hour, an overnight should be significantly less at an hourly rate.

I know , but she is so hot , 2K is crazy hight but for private reason this year BD is very special for me ,she is fresh and if you look at here PG ( I can post here if I am allowed ) you will agree with me that, 18 years old new in the game with that tits and pussy  :dash: :dash: . I want her now  :cool: :cool: :lol: :D surly will good present to myself

I have no family so I didn't and won't get a even one single gift in any of my BD so fk it , I may go for it , life is too short mate  :drinks:

I messaged her , if she agree for 3 some for overnight I may get someone else ( definitely a polish girl )  :D :D :D then I will book her
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 08:31:44 pm by london »

Expl1cit

lets go for it mate, i'm up for a 3 some.  When is your birthday?  :crazy:

london

lets go for it mate, i'm up for a 3 some.  When is your birthday?  :crazy:
I mean FFM  :P :P
a special day in Feb ,

Expl1cit

I was just joking.  Hope it goes well for you.

I'm tempted to do a nice 18 year old.  I have my eyes on one girl at the office, a sexy little polish number.  Shes comes in to clean the office every night in her tight leggings but her English is too limited to negotiate a booking without creeping her out.

I'd give her £2000 for an overnight.  I worked out that she currently works 3 hours a night at £5.40 per hour, and she does this part time while studying.  One night with me is 6 months of working, and she would also save the £500 during this time in bus fares to/from our office.

Its probably not risking my job over, but a fantasy I live out on an unhealthily regular basis at home alone.

london

I was just joking.  Hope it goes well for you.

I'm tempted to do a nice 18 year old.  I have my eyes on one girl at the office, a sexy little polish number.  Shes comes in to clean the office every night in her tight leggings but her English is too limited to negotiate a booking without creeping her out.

I'd give her £2000 for an overnight.  I worked out that she currently works 3 hours a night at £5.40 per hour, and she does this part time while studying.  One night with me is 6 months of working, and she would also save the £500 during this time in bus fares to/from our office.

Its probably not risking my job over, but a fantasy I live out on an unhealthily regular basis at home alone.

where you working mate,   :lol: :D , we have a similar girl as age and Polish working as a cleaner in the building I have rent an office in city  :cool: :cool:

Offline The_Don

I think she is one the most highest price  WG in AW but I may see her for overnight for my BD  :wackogirl:

External Link/Members Only

Costly yes, but this W/G costs more

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44393.0

Frequently Asked Questions...
    Q. why dont you reply?    A. Its for 1 of 2 reasons, 1 answer is on my profile or you have 0 feedback x

She does BB  :thumbsdown:

password02

If you look closer at the movie picture on her profile - External Link/Members Only

Expensive at 50+ credits - look at the face = IMO not very good, very much an average 5/10 and at £2k would be expecting at least a 9/10 or top 10/10!!

But it's your money and you can spend as you wish. Hope you choose wisely

Offline Mr Farkyhars

3 some for overnight

Not a phrase I would have expected to see any time soon.. unless maybe from west8..

Quesadilla

I mean FFM  :P :P
a special day in Feb ,
That would be a very special b'day present mate. Looks awesome and if legit...wow!

Go for it - and report back asap!  :lol:

london

If you look closer at the movie picture on her profile - External Link/Members Only

Expensive at 50+ credits - look at the face = IMO not very good, very much an average 5/10 and at £2k would be expecting at least a 9/10 or top 10/10!!

But it's your money and you can spend as you wish. Hope you choose wisely

she is not very nice in the link you sent

what about this ?  :cool: I like her face , so cute  :P