Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina.xxx  (Read 3134 times)

Jedi Apprentice

So there I am browsing UKP and I'm drawn to a thread about Nina. The sentiments expressed about her were good and the AW pictures, though polished, are attractive.  Verification picture does not disappoint as is sometimes the case.

Her profile says she was in Southampton so I send a mail to find out if and when she'd be in London - got a reply in couple of hours.  A few days later Nina sends a confirmation she is in town only for a few days and I should come and get it while it's hot! Or words to that effect. Not one to be told twice, I book a lunch hour session at her High St Ken hotel the following day. Delayed by (a) a last minute hotel switch text and (b) my GPS sending me the opposite direction, I'm there standing at her hotel room door. 

Pictures are genuine and she is a good looking girl.  Nina is six foot in her high heels - nice. Nina wears little tight lacy black dress that ends just below the but - nice. Nina has light tan and is not wearing panties - nice.  Apart from needing to alleviate her initial trepidation- it was her first time with a black man- I was pleased.

So after a shower the sex.  Moving to the bed, Nina took me in hand and began oral without.  Her tongue caressing the shaft, her lips licking my balls all whilst fluttering her lashes and watching me with those big eyes.  I compliment her on her full lips and firm breasts, she replied, they are money well spent.  Young girl with a sense of humour.  With me now hard, we rotated to 69 position and I got to taste her.   I entered for the first time with her on top.  Gentle fucking with DFK.  Switched to mish, with her legs held upright and together to make penetration tight. Deep hard thrusts. Return to me on my back and a smiling Nina kneeling over giving oral. Doggie position followed both with her standing before the bed and her kneeling on the bed. We go a couple of rounds for over half an hour finishing with COB.

It was not a frantic, bang-me-hard punt more a case of satisfying sexual gratification with an amenable attractive young girl.  I also concluded that I prefer when a girl works from a decent hotel - they are a much more civilised environment to fuck. Nina seems to use London as a base from which she travels - her weakness is shopping. An expensive habit that needs to be funded. I'd happily punt with her again but with added dirty talk. Shame no CIM.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I would recommend

Ass-Bo

Kinda resembles Platinum Cindy but a Hungarian version  :cool:

Offline booblord

So there I am browsing UKP and I'm drawn to a thread about Nina. The sentiments expressed about her were good and the AW pictures, though polished, are attractive.  Verification picture does not disappoint as is sometimes the case.

Her profile says she was in Southampton so I send a mail to find out if and when she'd be in London - got a reply in couple of hours.  A few days later Nina sends a confirmation she is in town only for a few days and I should come and get it while it's hot! Or words to that effect. Not one to be told twice, I book a lunch hour session at her High St Ken hotel the following day. Delayed by (a) a last minute hotel switch text and (b) my GPS sending me the opposite direction, I'm there standing at her hotel room door. 

Pictures are genuine and she is a good looking girl.  Nina is six foot in her high heels - nice. Nina wears little tight lacy black dress that ends just below the but - nice. Nina has light tan and is not wearing panties - nice.  Apart from needing to alleviate her initial trepidation- it was her first time with a black man- I was pleased.

So after a shower the sex.  Moving to the bed, Nina took me in hand and began oral without.  Her tongue caressing the shaft, her lips licking my balls all whilst fluttering her lashes and watching me with those big eyes.  I compliment her on her full lips and firm breasts, she replied, they are money well spent.  Young girl with a sense of humour.  With me now hard, we rotated to 69 position and I got to taste her.   I entered for the first time with her on top.  Gentle fucking with DFK.  Switched to mish, with her legs held upright and together to make penetration tight. Deep hard thrusts. Return to me on my back and a smiling Nina kneeling over giving oral. Doggie position followed both with her standing before the bed and her kneeling on the bed. We go a couple of rounds for over half an hour finishing with COB.

It was not a frantic, bang-me-hard punt more a case of satisfying sexual gratification with an amenable attractive young girl.  I also concluded that I prefer when a girl works from a decent hotel - they are a much more civilised environment to fuck. Nina seems to use London as a base from which she travels - her weakness is shopping. An expensive habit that needs to be funded. I'd happily punt with her again but with added dirty talk. Shame no CIM.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I would recommend

hi mate... how big is her ass... I am a bit of an ass man... nwayz she looks very gorgeous like a model...

Offline tazz

I saw her a few months ago. She is preety good with model looks, but seemed less interested after 30 minutes. Also she wanted £20 for CIM