Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So now you STD result is back and you have the clap  (Read 3737 times)

Offline Gameboy121

There are a lot of posts about how to get tested with varying degrees of discretion and thoroughness, but not many on what avenues there are to super-discretely obtain the necessary anti-biotics.etc

Thoughts? Tips?

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
If you have had a test and been diagnosed with an STD then they will also in my experience inform you of the treatment you need and how that happens when they send you the positive result.
They may also send you a contact number and ask you to call them.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
There are a lot of posts about how to get tested with varying degrees of discretion and thoroughness, but not many on what avenues there are to super-discretely obtain the necessary anti-biotics.etc

Thoughts? Tips?
Phone your nearest GUM clinic and they will treat you with whatever you need as well as getting you back for a follow-up check. Or you could just go online and buy some crap from a foreign supplier that may or may not work or even be the correct medication.

Offline Bru1901

Superdrug online allow order and colllection

You can fake name it and simply pick it up at your local superdrug pharmacy

Unsure on treatment and med though

Offline Thephoenix

All treatments for STIs are free at my local NHS STI clinic.
I assume it's the same in other areas.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider

Thoughts? Tips?

Follow the advice given by the GUM, or test provider. If the test provider does not have any provision for treatment, contact the GUM - follow their guidance.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

You must go to your local GUM clinic, why would you even consider asking for advice on here?

GUM clinics are discreet and they really have seen it all before, there’s nothing to worry about.

Offline jimbobted

Phone your nearest GUM clinic and they will treat you with whatever you need as well as getting you back for a follow-up check. Or you could just go online and buy some crap from a foreign supplier that may or may not work or even be the correct medication.
There are a number of reputable online pharmacies that will sell you the proper antibiotics.
One such I have used is webmedpharmacy. They deliver via DPD in plain packaging and you can have it sent to a pick up shop rather than your home address. Washed down in the car park with a bottle of water and all the packaging into the bin meant nothing incriminating left in my car or at home and it certainly did the job.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
There are a number of reputable online pharmacies that will sell you the proper antibiotics.
One such I have used is webmedpharmacy. They deliver via DPD in plain packaging and you can have it sent to a pick up shop rather than your home address. Washed down in the car park with a bottle of water and all the packaging into the bin meant nothing incriminating left in my car or at home and it certainly did the job.
Do you know how many different antibiotics there are?? or that the treatment for Gonorrhea includes an injection? do they send you a syringe to inject your own arse?  :wacko:

Anyone self medicating for something like an STI when the correct treatment is free and confidential at a GUM clinic is in my own personal opinion an idiot.

My local one has gone back to a walk-in and wait for testing during January, they also provide self test kits and the screenshot below shows what happens if you test positive. As it's the NHS I'm sure others in different areas will have a similar system.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Do you know how many different antibiotics there are?? or that the treatment for Gonorrhea includes an injection? do they send you a syringe to inject your own arse?  :wacko:

Anyone self medicating for something like an STI when the correct treatment is free and confidential at a GUM clinic is in my own personal opinion an idiot.

My local one has gone back to a walk-in and wait for testing during January, they also provide self test kits and the screenshot below shows what happens if you test positive. As it's the NHS I'm sure others in different areas will have a similar system.

It is actually quite scary, not the diagnosis nor treatment, but that people advise buying a random treatment, taking one tablet and all is cured. Antibiotics are not a magic pill, even qualified Drs do not always get the correct antibiotic for some types of infections the first time. This is why medical supervision or at least a point of contact is in my experience important. Thankfully only ever had to obtain STI treatment once, 30 years ago for Chlamydia [and crabs] the prescribed treatments were successful first time.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
It is actually quite scary, not the diagnosis nor treatment, but that people advise buying a random treatment, taking one tablet and all is cured. Antibiotics are not a magic pill, even qualified Drs do not always get the correct antibiotic for some types of infections the first time. This is why medical supervision or at least a point of contact is in my experience important. Thankfully only ever had to obtain STI treatment once, 30 years ago for Chlamydia [and crabs] the prescribed treatments were successful first time.
You're not kidding, why even ask for advice from random punters on a forum when all the information anyone could ever want is available from the NHS website and any treatment required is free and confidential. The GUM clinic don't even ask who your doctor is and wouldn't contact them anyway.

It amazes me how many people play this game but have no idea about how to keep safe and healthy. No matter what I do in life I want to know the risks and how to avoid them.

As an aside I keep a 'rescue pack' of Amoxicllin and Prednisolone but I wouldn't dream of using the antibiotics for anything other than a chest infection, if I suspected I had an STI I would visit the GUM clinic and get the correct ones for that particular issue.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 07:30:28 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I think Davie that most men are shit scared of medical stuff and talking to their gP's more so on here perhaps in case they may be accidentlay "found out" if the family doc may know of something that can by accident picked up by the nearest and dearest ain't supposed to happen but since when has it been a Perfect world?...

So not a surprise that this forum gets its share of medical enquiries;!!

As to Antibotics do not! never! use without medical supervision everyone got that!...

Offline Jonestown

Doesn't read to me like the OP has actually had a positive result and is now asking for advice, it seems more like he is trying to start a conversation on what he sees as a gap in forum posts. In which case the correct answer, as many have said, is to go to a GUM clinic and get the appropriate treatment, don't take risks and spend unnecessary money to try and safeguard your anonymity, which isn't at risk anyway at a GUM clinic.

Offline jimbobted

Standard treatment for gonorrhea involves an injection. But there is an alternative involving combination oral antibiotics for those who cannot have injections, and it is this that the online pharmacy I mention prescribe. IIRC it was 5 or 6 tablets of one type and 1 or 2 of another to be taken all at once.
Did the trick. Tested myself again afterwards and all clear.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Standard treatment for gonorrhea involves an injection. But there is an alternative involving combination oral antibiotics for those who cannot have injections, and it is this that the online pharmacy I mention prescribe. IIRC it was 5 or 6 tablets of one type and 1 or 2 of another to be taken all at once.
Did the trick. Tested myself again afterwards and all clear.
Well you just keep self medicating, it'll make it easier for the rest of us to get appointments to see professionals.

Did you miss the part where if positive with a home test kit they'll contact you to discuss it and arrange an appointment for treatment. All free and extremely confidential.

To me it makes no sense to buy stuff off the internet when it's all available to everyone free from the NHS. 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 04:59:45 pm by daviemac »

Offline jimbobted

Well you just keep self medicating, it'll make it easier for the rest of us to get appointments to see professionals.

Did you miss the part where if positive with a home test kit they'll contact you to discuss it and arrange an appointment for treatment. All free and extremely confidential.

To me it makes no sense to buy stuff off the internet when it's all available to everyone free from the NHS.
Totally understand. My meds were prescribed by a doctor, just remotely after doing a home test.
For me that was easier and less risk/hassle than going to a GUM clinic, so that alone was worth the cost. Other people have a different view. I'm happy we are able to make these choices and do what we feel is best in our personal situation.

Online LLPunting

SHL don't appear to categorically state you are clear of both "ordinary" and resistant strains of STI e.g. Gonorrhoea so I always go the the NHS clinic in complete confidence that they will be discrete with comms and get the diagnosis right (eventually).   Intramuscular injection for Gono is I think reserved for the resistant strain.  Much rather have one visit to clinic than get a mail-order treatment that doesn't work and then have to be tested again before getting the proper medication - turns a 3-4 week timeout into best part of 2 months.  Also much more reassuring to talk to a medic than hope that some lab in the ether will not drop the ball.  Even the needle from the blood test at the clinic is much less threatening than the "massive" blade in the fingertip auto-prick doohickey (I opened one up and thought Fuck No!)
Sadly no nurses so far have been hot enough to consider flirting with or boner inducing.  One nurse did seem to spend more time than necessary handling my bits though, friendly lass.

Offline RandomGuy99

BBC News - England's sexual health services 'at breaking point'

Online Stevelondon

Totally understand. My meds were prescribed by a doctor, just remotely after doing a home test.
For me that was easier and less risk/hassle than going to a GUM clinic, so that alone was worth the cost. Other people have a different view. I'm happy we are able to make these choices and do what we feel is best in our personal situation.

It’s your choice of course and I respect your decisions.

I personally never think anything is a hassle when it comes down to my health.

Offline sheffielder

You literally just said two post above that your happy to self medicate for a chest infection. When advice from trained professionals and free medication is free from your local GP. Tad hypocritical?

Offline sheffielder

SHL don't appear to categorically state you are clear of both "ordinary" and resistant strains of STI e.g. Gonorrhoea so I always go the the NHS clinic in complete confidence that they will be discrete with comms and get the diagnosis right (eventually).   Intramuscular injection for Gono is I think reserved for the resistant strain.  Much rather have one visit to clinic than get a mail-order treatment that doesn't work and then have to be tested again before getting the proper medication - turns a 3-4 week timeout into best part of 2 months.  Also much more reassuring to talk to a medic than hope that some lab in the ether will not drop the ball.  Even the needle from the blood test at the clinic is much less threatening than the "massive" blade in the fingertip auto-prick doohickey (I opened one up and thought Fuck No!)
Sadly no nurses so far have been hot enough to consider flirting with or boner inducing.  One nurse did seem to spend more time than necessary handling my bits though, friendly lass.

The first line treatment for Gonorrhoea now is 500mg of certriaxone and has been for some time. It is not reserved for resistant strains. More is used for resistant strains.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
You literally just said two post above that your happy to self medicate for a chest infection. When advice from trained professionals and free medication is free from your local GP. Tad hypocritical?
Let me explain, the rescue pack of Amoxicllin and Prednisolone has been prescribed by my doctor so, due to the lung condition I have, I can start treatment as soon as I feel a chest infection coming and that is in order to avoid it developing into something more serious. When I have to use them I inform my GP surgery that I have started taking them so they are aware I may need an appointment and they also issue a repeat prescription.

BTW I also have an annual review at my doctors which includes breathing checks and several blood tests. So I do not self medicate for anything without the go ahead from qualified medical professionals.

No doubt Doc will be aware of people with certain medical conditions being prescribed and keeping a rescue pack at home. However here's some reading for you.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 12:28:14 am by daviemac »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

There we go we punters need   "Clapak"

*reg trade mark:))

Offline Mkhelen

• Service Provider
How will you inform your partner/
Girlfriend / Wife that she will need a test and treatment?

Have you informed your last person you got owo from?